This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Blockscape
Freeman 1177 Oct 29, 2012 @ 7:37pm
Blockscape discussion
do you believe that this game should stay or go please post your opinion here ant tell me if its worth having on steam
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
aiden maaaaaan! Nov 8, 2012 @ 11:14pm 
what can you do about it anyway. not like you can hack steam and every computer that has it. this IS going on steam rather any of you haters like it or not. i wold probly buy it if its not over 20 bucks or some odd price like $18.78 that will leave me with a bunch of unspendable money
aiden maaaaaan! Nov 8, 2012 @ 11:20pm 
i will be disapointed iif theres no monsters in it that work the way minecraft does or even way better. or any kinda machenes like redstone or pistons i know there isnt going to though on the redstone kinda stuff. i wold wish there wold be something like a computer thats fully programmable. but for those pepole like me who are too stuped to program theres things on it automaticly that wold be able to do stuff. or even a way you can upload your programs to the steam workshop for download to your computers in game and play others programs they make
Last edited by aiden maaaaaan!; Nov 8, 2012 @ 11:20pm
aiden maaaaaan! Nov 8, 2012 @ 11:21pm 
that probly wont be in the game ither. lol
Kaoe Nov 16, 2012 @ 2:19pm 
Of course it should be on Steam.
Freeman 1177 Dec 11, 2012 @ 1:37pm 
im not saying it shouldnt be on here but there is a few players who see this just as another minecraft copy in my opinion i is the next in the evolution of the do it yourself games
Flavonoidz Explosion Dec 28, 2012 @ 6:56am 
I tried the alpha, very promising with the engine it has and the various different shapes you can choose from to make things with, although the alpha was really buggy.. which was expected, I didn't hold it against the game as it is usually the norm for a game to have a pile of glitches to be fixed.. as a minecraft fan I can say I have been waiting for another company to raise the bar a little bit.. this game is going to be great.
jay_rab Jan 25, 2013 @ 12:54am 
The fact that it got greenlit in spite of what some are saying about it shows that it has a good following.
Mystchyphe Apr 25, 2013 @ 4:50am 
There are over 3000 people on the www.blockscape.com/forums . If any of you are interested, try signing into the forums and take a look at the "Suggestion" thread and be a lot more amazed.
Freeman 1177 Apr 26, 2013 @ 6:04pm 
so is it as complex as minecraft craft wise
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50