This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Blockscape
Solid Smeg Eater Jan 20, 2013 @ 5:38pm
Oh yay
Oh jeez another Infiniminer & Minecraft rip off. Let me guess, you were inspired by Infiniminer just like Mojang? I wouldn't pay for this Minecraft mod.
Last edited by Solid Smeg Eater; Jan 20, 2013 @ 6:20pm
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Malshady Jan 20, 2013 @ 6:32pm 
Please explain how this is a MC Mod/Rip Off
Hawt-Dog Jan 20, 2013 @ 6:36pm 
Minecraft creativity is pretty small, due to only using blocks, this games creativity is amazing! You can actually make some awesome things if you set you're mind to it
SimonEcchi Jan 20, 2013 @ 7:09pm 
Play before say something. Download the demo and THEN create your opinion!
Solid Smeg Eater Jan 20, 2013 @ 8:15pm 
Originally posted by Melodea7h:

I did, seems like a weird game if you like modelling scenery. Would rather go for a walk. Minecraft is a game, this is a modeller.
Malshady Jan 22, 2013 @ 9:05am 
Originally posted by SolidSmegEater:
Originally posted by Melodea7h:

I did, seems like a weird game if you like modelling scenery. Would rather go for a walk. Minecraft is a game, this is a modeller.
This 'Modeller' is going to have Tower Defense and a difference in Variety of Blocks. Minecraft only has square blocks and has no Tower Defense at all.
Disco-lynn 2000 Jan 22, 2013 @ 2:04pm 
The reason that this does not feel like a game is because it ISN'T A GAME YET. The thing you played was a development build. It is crappy. This will become a game and become good, which is why it was greenlit.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50