This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Blockscape
Ceceli Jan 8, 2013 @ 2:18am
If Blockscape = Minecraft.. Then, we have no purpose at all on this game!
Add a multiplayer with real looking guns on it and we'll talk.
Last edited by Ceceli; Jan 8, 2013 @ 6:26am
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
< >
Cruz Jan 8, 2013 @ 5:01am 
stfu notch's boyfriend
Ceceli Jan 8, 2013 @ 5:26am 
Clearly you misunderstood me, dummy.
Haskuu Jan 8, 2013 @ 12:10pm 
Why does everything have to be about the multiplayer FPS combat?
Mystchyphe Jan 8, 2013 @ 12:16pm 
Because all of these kiddies that think they are a badass and gods gift to women (although to look at them, you'd think they thought about that towards men...) need to "pew pew" at everyone else and hope to kill them in game as a sign of who's ♥♥♥♥ is bigger... But they all have small ♥♥♥♥♥. Sadly, i know this because they wear pants tighter than their girlfriends... or girls they hang out with to look straight... Lmao. This is also the guy that would say he's a "hardcore" gamer because he plays certain games or certain difficulties on games... Instead of realizing that "hardcore gamers" are gamers that actually game as a way of life... Not play an hour or two killing eight year olds at a pvp game and think they are "epic". Ceceli : Seriously, try the game out for a few hours. THEN you can decide what you think. You can't form an opinion by osmosis... Re-re.
Ceceli Jan 8, 2013 @ 2:15pm 
You saying that it isn't everything about FPS doesn't make this game mode suck. It only makes me realise how bad you hate it. I just fyi, Minecraft got so "normal" after a while that they made Ace of Spades.

Games are all about you doing something difficult, some hard work, to achieve something and feel like you earned it. If you don't know that, I have no clue why you think you like games. Hipster!
SpookieDookie Jan 8, 2013 @ 5:28pm 
Jagex Limited is not the producer of minecraft, so how is ace of spades"their" response to minecraft being "so normal"? Furthermore, games are about having fun. If you dont have fun without feeling badass in an fps like youll never be irl, thats your deal. But some people like to play games that are fun instead of remakes of remakes. But before you try to claim what games are, you should assess whether or not you sound stupid.

"Games are all about you doing something difficult, some hard work, to achieve something and feel like you earned it." even your phrasing makes me think that your an easily manipulated 12 year old who buys every new fps title even though theyre all the exact same games, if you don't know that, I have no clue why you think you like games. Kid.

And when you call a game bad because you are bored with sandbox, and like fps; you prove to the world that you arent even looking at this game. So go fire up your console and play with the other 12 year olds on xbox live.
Ceceli Jan 8, 2013 @ 6:14pm 
Fine, nerd. Build you house on an endless sandbox game and then do nothing.... No purpose at all but trying to convince yourself that it is fun to build a little house and them...........
Clear Jan 8, 2013 @ 8:04pm 
Why can't you ♥♥♥♥♥s just like a game for just being whatever it is. Why do you have to drag stuff on like any of it actually matters. Seriously, calm the hell down and enjoy it. If it's like Minecraft, fantastic. If not, who cares. It's fun. Play it. If you don't like it. Don't play it. Is it REALLY that hard to grasp? Or are your lives so empty you feel this need to one up eachother before you all get so ♥♥♥♥ed off and nerd rage at eachother until one or all of you rage quits. It's a game. Play the game. Plaaaay.
Nixrp Jan 9, 2013 @ 2:43pm 
EXACTLY

Originally posted by Faloana:
Why can't you ♥♥♥♥♥s just like a game for just being whatever it is. Why do you have to drag stuff on like any of it actually matters. Seriously, calm the hell down and enjoy it. If it's like Minecraft, fantastic. If not, who cares. It's fun. Play it. If you don't like it. Don't play it. Is it REALLY that hard to grasp? Or are your lives so empty you feel this need to one up eachother before you all get so ♥♥♥♥ed off and nerd rage at eachother until one or all of you rage quits. It's a game. Play the game. Plaaaay.
TheLonelyCookie Jan 10, 2013 @ 5:09am 
Originally posted by Ceceli:
It basicly is Minecraft, but you can't turn everything into Call of Duty. It's a perfectly good copy of minecraft, Probably with more realistic physics and better graphics...
Echeerie Uluuri Jan 10, 2013 @ 11:09am 
Games are not about doing something challenging. They can be, there are a lot of very challenging games that are a lot of fun, just like there are a lot of very easy games that are a lot of fun. Difficulty does not define entertainment, and just like movies or books, or any other type of media, games have genres. Sandbox games are clearly a genre you don't enjoy, but I've spent at least a hundred hours building intricate building and machines in Minecraft that serve no purpose at all but to look cool, and had lots of fun doing it.
Kaoe Jan 10, 2013 @ 2:23pm 

You are a pointless human being.
Ceceli Jan 10, 2013 @ 2:57pm 
Originally posted by Echaru Uluuri:
Games are not about doing something challenging. They can be, there are a lot of very challenging games that are a lot of fun, just like there are a lot of very easy games that are a lot of fun. Difficulty does not define entertainment, and just like movies or books, or any other type of media, games have genres. Sandbox games are clearly a genre you don't enjoy, but I've spent at least a hundred hours building intricate building and machines in Minecraft that serve no purpose at all but to look cool, and had lots of fun doing it.

Well, if you like it, ok. I can't say very much about that. I respect you. But yeah, i like sandbox games.

Grand Theft Auto, Shadow of Colossus, even Overgrowth. Some of the best games I ever played. To my eyes, "minecraft style games" are a great tool to make even more cool games. We shouldn't be commenting on how to limitate the game based on fears of changing or hatred of different games.

And that's that. Haters gonna hate.

PS.: thank you for commenting here. You clearly aren't like those trolls here.
Last edited by Ceceli; Jan 10, 2013 @ 2:58pm
Sleepyhead Jan 11, 2013 @ 12:16pm 
We shouldn't be commenting on how to limitate the game
But you want to limit it to "real looking guns," instead of letting the dev get creative. This is the downfall of modern FPS gaming, people don't want badass games like Unreal or Quake 3 arena anymore. They want the same bull ♥♥♥♥ year after year with the same guns, but maybe a new attachment or paintjob.

You're right though, this game is just Minecraft with curves, but if they add guns it just makes it Ace of Spades, a game you also brought up, so why not just go play Ace of Spades?
Last edited by Sleepyhead; Jan 11, 2013 @ 12:17pm
Ceceli Jan 11, 2013 @ 3:24pm 
Originally posted by FrostyNarwhal (♫):
They want the same bull ♥♥♥♥ year after year with the same guns, but maybe a new attachment or paintjob...

Just FYI, I hate what Activision did with Call of Duty series and all that BS lawsuit with former developers of Infinit Ward and now head of Respawn. Games need go foward, need to be new. Nobody is saying otherwise. That's what trolls want to read although it's not there just so they can get mad and troll.
Last edited by Ceceli; Jan 11, 2013 @ 3:25pm
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50