This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Alcmaeon Dec 22, 2012 @ 1:30am
this actually has LOTS of potential
i think the this actually has LOTS of potetial when i first saw this i thought that this was a Minecraft duplicate but i saw all the shapes and shading the water texture and found that this was not a duplicate and that it had LOTs of potential and i would actually play this on a normal basis because its new and he'll get time to update personally i think that minecraft is kinda boring with its new crappy update with stuff we didnt really need.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
[SSGS] IIzTrollin Dec 26, 2012 @ 4:20pm 
mods in minecraft give exacty the same as this can do.
DarkAegis Dec 27, 2012 @ 12:22am 
Originally posted by SSGS IIzTrollin:
mods in minecraft give exacty the same as this can do.

Thought you were an idiot, then I noticed your name. Still, pretty unimaginative for a troll. We already have enough morons here who think that for reals.

Picklechew Dec 28, 2012 @ 4:00pm 
I say 2/10, because it's also not possible to have a mod for minecraft that turns it into a voxel game, so it's a false trolling. That calls for lower score.
Night Hawk Jan 7, 2013 @ 3:51pm 
This guy is right. There is no reason not to open yourself to other games. This is, sure, a very minecraft-y game. I personally am obseesed with the game! This game definitly has TONS of potential. There is no good reason to close yourself to new games! Terraria was a great game!! It was extremly minecraft-y. So why is this game suddenly bad?!?!
Alcmaeon Jan 15, 2013 @ 1:51am 
exactlly Dan Yelloweye
it does have lots of potential games like terraria WERE minecraft clones but they were mostly great like terraria has NOTHING to do with minecraft this is basically has a huge difference although to the untrained eye you wouldnt notice it
Alcmaeon Jan 15, 2013 @ 1:52am 
although there are WAY to many minecraft clones i think this one could be different
Alcmaeon Jan 15, 2013 @ 1:54am 
plus the tree lack blocks and the water ALTHOUGH i KNOW that there is a shader for minecraft this game is different accept it or not it is
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50