Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

Euro Truck Simulator 2
City Builder 22 nov 2012 om 9:15vm
Is this Steam forum the "official" ETS2 forums?
Hi,
Is this Steam forum the "official" ETS2 forums or does the developers have their own forum for the game tucked away someplace?

And in any case, is this forum where they want us to make bug reports and or suggestions for the simulator or is there someplace else dedicated for those things?

I'm pretty sure that I visited the official website for the game but although I looked I didn't make note of any type of community or forum over there which is what lead me over here even though I bought the game on gamersgate (which doesn't seem to have forums in the traditional internet forums sense).
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
< >
SAS/ Scouse 23 nov 2012 om 10:17vm 
go on the offical ETS2 website click on the links at the bottom of the home page and click links all the forums for the games there, your have register as a member its free, you need this if want to downloads mods for the game.
City Builder 23 nov 2012 om 10:27vm 
I don't see anything that is a forum listed there, only fan sites. Are you saying they are one in the same?

In any event, I'm suggesting to SCS that they put up an "official" forum on the ETS2 website so that the community has an "official" forum to go to instead of spreading the community unofficially throughout many fan sites. Having an official forum helps to grow your community of customers and usually if the company and product is good will only help to increase sales.

I know many people (friends) that are turned off from buying games when they don't have an official forum that they can visit for help, or just to talk about the game, and maybe, hopefully actually have a dialog with the developers themselves instead of the devs sitting behind ivory shields of blogs and comments, instead maybe have a true dialog with the developers, after all some people have given them a lot of money over the years to buy their products and personally I don't think they've gotten so big (not yet anyway) that they can really spare having open communication lines with their paying customers / fans of their games.

Thanks for the reply.
survivor 30 nov 2012 om 5:05nm 
blog.scs.com is like the official forum/blog
NoviSadDude 8 dec 2012 om 9:55vm 
Small correction for the address:

blog.scssoft.com
TfR Magic 30 jan 2013 om 12:07nm 
forum.scssoft.com
Emo_majka 7 mrt 2013 om 5:24vm 
Sorry off topic

For all those which want multiplayer in ETS2, support us on facebook with "LIKE"

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-want-multiplayer-for-Euro-Truck-Simulator-2/614143301945499?ref=ts&fref=ts

Please share info about our event, wherever you can!

1000 likes and we will write official email to SCS Software ... that we all want multiplayer!!!

Once again plz "like" and "share" ...
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50