Acest joc este disponibil acum pe Steam!

Vă mulţumim pentru ajutorul acordat în a face ca acest joc să fie selecţionat pentru distribuţie via Steam. Mai multe informaţii cât şi un link către pagina de magazin pot fi găsite mai jos.

Euro Truck Simulator 2
City Builder 28 dec., 2012 @ 4:09pm
Mouse steering broken?
Hi,

Is there a known issue with mouse steering where it locks up and stops working briefly?

My situation is that I'll be driving along in the game using mouse steering and all will be fine, then all of a sudden mouse steering stops working, I move my mouse to one side or the other to steer my truck and the truck won't respond. I'll quickly move the mouse back and forth in a quick side to side mothion and all of a sudden the mouse steering will come back to life and of course my truck will go careening over to which ever side my mouse is pointed to and end up crashing.,

I don't have any firm time point that this happens in the game but it's usually some time after about 20 ro 50 minutes at times

I don't know if it's a problem in the game or my mouse but I don't have any issues at all using my mouse (Logitech MX Performance mouse) in any other applications or games but of course that wouldn't really preclude it from being the problem.

It's not like this has only happened one time in ETS2, it happens every session that I play the sim for more than 20 to 50 minutes.

Thanks