Tato hra je nyní dostupná ve službě Steam!

Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, díky které byla tato hra vybrána pro distribuci ve službě Steam. Více informací a odkaz na stránku hry v obchodě lze nalézt níže.

Euro Truck Simulator 2
Batman 28. pro. 2012 v 4.51 dop.
Multiplayer
Get a multiplayer in this game
Zobrazeno 1-15 z 42 komentářů
< >
EnVi Sweden Rules 28. pro. 2012 v 12.01 odp. 
that will be so nice to have an multiplayer mode if u get an reliase here on steam. do u not can add multiplayer mode then, thats needed to talk to friends and can talk to other ones. u can make game servers, will be nice too to talk and play to ppl for over the whole world :)
City Builder 28. pro. 2012 v 4.13 odp. 
It would indeed be awesome to have a co-op style of multiplayer in ETS2, something kind of like Farming Simulator 2012 where players can work together to make a better company, or even go so far as to have multiplayer driving where 2 players can drive in the same truck and when one character gets to his driving limit (tired in game) the other player can take over and of course there MUST be some sort of voice comm between the players in the same game.

I've read someplace that somebody set up some kind of a voice chat server that people can use when they are playing so that they can at least talk to other players but it's just not the same as having multiple players in your own game.
TuskyTheWalrus 29. pro. 2012 v 3.03 dop. 
This has to have multiplayer because its been suggested and asked for a lot, and i totally endorse the idea. For example trucking together in a company or rivalling against eachother in a Online/LAN environment.
Batman 29. pro. 2012 v 8.27 dop. 
i hope to com in ETS2 Co-op and Multiplayer

(sorry for my bad engelish)
mr.trololo43 2. led. 2013 v 12.20 odp. 
посоны го по русски
Duder 3. led. 2013 v 10.55 dop. 
Yeah, it would be so greate to have multiplayer! Think so, that in mukti I will play this game much longer!
☆ivel☆ 3. led. 2013 v 12.33 odp. 
i cant wait for multiplayer, i heard it comes 2013
City Builder 3. led. 2013 v 3.09 odp. 
I've not ever read the developers blog where they say that they're working on multiplayer. I've only read that somebody is or will be working on a multiplayer mod. There is an interview with one of the modders that for some odd reason some people thought was an interview with one of the developers of the game but it was a modder not a developer.
Big Leprechaun 3. led. 2013 v 10.23 odp. 
I would love multiplayer too. There'd be plenty of trolls, but as long as you can have your own private server and play with friends then it would be good. Or you could even play on whitelisted servers or something. It's a huge ask, but it would be a great addition.
orangetayo 4. led. 2013 v 3.33 odp. 
The game already hints at the second seat in the truck being for your co-driver, so they might have something in the works, who knows!
=T$E= Matrix Is Reality 4. led. 2013 v 5.46 odp. 
Multiplayer would be very good because instead of just challenging yourself to certain challenges or objectives in the single player, having a multiplayer aspect of it aswell would enhance the game and increase the longevity.
Max 6. led. 2013 v 8.45 odp. 
I'd definately buy the game if it was Multiplayer.
zRom 9. led. 2013 v 5.52 dop. 
Было бы очень очень круто если бы был мультиплеер!!!!!!!!
Batman 9. led. 2013 v 8.28 dop. 
when com the release date ?
Lucian 10. led. 2013 v 6.04 dop. 
How about racing matches? Without the speed limit
Zobrazeno 1-15 z 42 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50