Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shopseite finden Sie unten.

Euro Truck Simulator 2
[N4M]Nero 14. Dez. 2012 um 8:40 Uhr
What's missing in the trial version?
I had quite a long play of the trail version of this yesterday, and while I'm obviously really early on in the game I couldn't really spot what features had been left out of the demo. Does anyone know what buying the full game gets you?
Beiträge 1 - 5 von 5
< >
[N4M]Nero 14. Dez. 2012 um 9:23 Uhr 
Ah never mind, I got to a certain point and I got a message that I need to activate to play more. I got thrown off because on the website it says the demo has unlimited playtime, but I assume they just mean that they don't stop you from starting another profile
Jake! 15. Dez. 2012 um 3:25 Uhr 
nothing is missing
survivor 16. Dez. 2012 um 9:10 Uhr 
i believe nothings missing but you really cant get the really good trucks with the amount of time they give you. also this demo is better than others since it does give you more than one hour to play atleast.but the full version is so much better since you can play forever
orangetayo 4. Jan. 2013 um 15:39 Uhr 
The demo version is the full version of the game, nothing is omitted. In the short time that it allows you to play, however, it's unlikely that you'll be able to experience all of the game's features.
Flying Beaver 8. Jan. 2013 um 16:51 Uhr 
Level 2 is limit in the demo
Beiträge 1 - 5 von 5
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50