Ta gra jest już dostępna na Steam!

Dziękujemy za twoją pomoc w wyborze tej gry do dystrybucji na Steam. Więcej informacji i link do sklepu Steam znajdziesz poniżej.

Euro Truck Simulator 2
Roommal 11 Gru, 2012 - 18:47
I can't wait anymore until it comingout on steam!
I am really leave behind in my country, everyone play ETS2, and i will get it as soon as it upload on steam....
It's possible if i get ETS2 download version right now, can i add my game to steam when it upload on steam?
Wyświetlanie 1-11 z 11 komentarzy
< >
Deadoblivion 12 Gru, 2012 - 6:22 
I doubt it. None of my games available on steam can be added (besides shortcut) without an activation code usable on steam
MaxDiehard 14 Gru, 2012 - 7:23 
In the UK I have actually seen a physical retail copy. Im glad because I dont trust buying online except for Steam.
NoviSadDude 15 Gru, 2012 - 7:38 
I sent an email to the developers asking that same exact question. They responded with:

========
Hello,

We are going to allow for user of other editions of the game to migrate it over to Steam.

Best regards,

SCS Software Tech Support
========

I then bought it on Origin when it was on sale for $18. Origin is not needed to actually play the game, and, actually, I have simply entered the registration code I got from Origin into my trial version I downloaded from SCS' website.

Not sure what country you're from, but I would check with SCS if they plan to release it on Steam in your country. If they do, it seems you should be OK getting it now and activating it later.
Athlonic 15 Gru, 2012 - 10:47 
This is good news.
I have purchased the game from scs website and having it on Steam would be nice.
survivor 16 Gru, 2012 - 9:14 
they releasing it in every country
Lolozaur 22 Gru, 2012 - 17:38 
well ive just got it from a retail shop next to me for 30$, hopefully devs will give me a steamkey or else :D
City Builder 24 Gru, 2012 - 17:38 
I'm wondering how that will work. I bought my copy on GamersGate.com and would much rather have it on my Steam account, but how will they make us prove that we have it so as to get a steam key I wonder.

If it's just a matter of them making all keys from all distributors work on Steam then I can see that happening, but if it's a manual affair where the developers have to see every key and then manually give out a key I don't see that working for them as it's a very popular game in Europe and they would be overloaded with requests.
survivor 15 Sty, 2013 - 17:08 
coming ou this thursday on steam according to the scs blog
TfR Magic 16 Sty, 2013 - 1:52 
From the blog :
"Product Keys (also known as CD-Keys) issued for ETS2 should allow for activating the game on Steam as well. No key-gen trickery will work though - this is a topic which will be addressed by the next non-Steam patch, too."
City Builder 17 Sty, 2013 - 16:12 
Yeah they now work, I just used my GamersGate retail key to put ETS2 on my Steam account.
Emo_majka 7 Mar, 2013 - 5:25 
Sorry off topic

For all those which want multiplayer in ETS2, support us on facebook with "LIKE"

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-want-multiplayer-for-Euro-Truck-Simulator-2/614143301945499?ref=ts&fref=ts

Please share info about our event, wherever you can!

1000 likes and we will write official email to SCS Software ... that we all want multiplayer!!!

Once again plz "like" and "share" ...
Wyświetlanie 1-11 z 11 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50