Сообщество дало этой игре зеленый свет!

Сообщество выразило свой интерес к этой игре. Valve связалась с ее разработчиком и начала подготовку к ее выходу в Steam.

Crimsonland
Maritan 23 сен, 2012 @ 3:36
Online coop?
Will it be possible? Local coop is almost useless on PC.
Показано 115 из 27 комментариев
< >
10tons  [Разработчик] 24 сен, 2012 @ 0:04 
We feel local co-op would be pretty fun with Steam's Big Picture mode (intended for living room entertainment with a large TV).

Online co-op would require a massive gutting of the game, as Crimsonland isn't originally designed to support it. So online co-op would be very unlikely.

HOWEVER, if Crimsonland gets Greenlit and becomes (somewhat) wildly popular, anything's doable. Then again, such a heavy developement effort would probably be better spent on something new altogether (like Crimsonland 2, a completely redone Crimsonland 10th Anniversary Edition or whatever we'd end up doing based on the eventual success of Crimsonland's Greenlight campaign)
[MM] WMan22 27 сен, 2012 @ 2:15 
Online Coop sells a lot of games for me. Granted, even if the game didn't have online coop i would still buy Crimsonland again for the 3rd time because i know how fun the game is, but it's a huge selling point for my friends to get the game. However, I understand your reasoning behind not doing it. I still hope that when this game gets greenlighted, online coop will be added in an update eventually.
Martoon 14 ноя, 2012 @ 15:34 
Let's hope for (somewhat) wildly popular, then!
Hamish 1 дек, 2012 @ 17:04 
I am quite sure that online co-op would attract a number of players, and for that reason I feel it should be a priority, though I do understand financial limitations—consider a Kickstarter if you're unable to work anything else out.
Dr Deep 5 дек, 2012 @ 15:53 
Local co op would be tough because the whole beauty of this game is using the mouse...
Lucas 117 20 дек, 2012 @ 3:27 
I personally don't think you should spend a lot of time on the original Crimsonland unless you can easily add 1920x1080 resolution or something of that sort (and it doesn't sound like it would be easy).

I think your time and resources are probably better spent on CL 2 into which you can pour all of the ideas that you wanted to put into the first game (such as online co-op). Well, maybe you didn't want it in the first game, but we did!
Mighty Annihilator 29 апр, 2013 @ 13:37 
I sure hope that it will get popular then... Although, I also hope that in all changes you might do to new games, you'll keep the weapon rhythm and the topdown view intact...
Wolfwood 27 июн, 2013 @ 0:36 
So what is with this game? Will it on steam or not?
sharpnova 17 авг, 2013 @ 5:29 
Изначально опубликовано Dr Deep:
Local co op would be tough because the whole beauty of this game is using the mouse...
A mouse is a small, light peripheral that plugs into a USB port. So I don't see what your issue is.
Dr Deep 22 авг, 2013 @ 13:20 
Изначально опубликовано sharpnova:
Изначально опубликовано Dr Deep:
A mouse is a small, light peripheral that plugs into a USB port. So I don't see what your issue is.
I guess ive just never plugged in two mice to play on one computer, didnt know you could. :)
play3r_za <aperturepc.co.za> 26 авг, 2013 @ 9:49 
I'd go for online Co-op. It will add a different dimension to the game that we never had. But local co-op I suppose will work, but I just think it will quite cut it compared to online.
ПАРЕНЬ С РЯЗАНИ 7 сен, 2013 @ 14:05 
)
Quanrian 20 сен, 2013 @ 13:12 
This is easily the most requested item... for games that never meant to support online play. Please, understand when a developer tells you the engine does not support it that means you're not asking for a feature, you're asking for a completely new engine that supports your feature. Since I really like grim2d for performance reasons, I'd not like to see them mess with that.

If you're hopeful than this game was and likely still is modular to some degree, so perhaps through the ingenuity of the Steam community this feature might be born but the syncing would be a real issue and the best you'd get is an instanced version. If you've ever played Monster Hunter you've got an idea of what an instanced game looks like in play. For instance, you'll see enemies just drop dead that you didn't kill and no shots 'seemed' to hit them but in the other person's game they killed that enemy and it looked fine to 'them'. In either event, it'd be bootstrapped into the engine.
GoaGrabben 17 окт, 2013 @ 15:25 
my like for this game would be more than quadruple if it had online co-op. i dont think i will play this game that much if it will not have the online co-op.
Bill 22 ноя, 2013 @ 8:43 
When I played CL me and my freinds always used to have slight problems with the controls in terms of local coop. Then I aged and became a jaded freindless misanthrope. As such the prospect of CL without online coop means no sale from me. Sure I can always play through the campaign and have a crack at survival mode. But it lacks something
Показано 115 из 27 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50