Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Crimsonland
Raw 3. Feb. 2013 um 20:37 Uhr
Mod Support?
Any way to add mod support to the original game? Custom weapons and perks? Maybe a way to script new levels? I feel this would revitalize the game and was my only gripe with the game when I played it almost 10 years ago.
Beiträge 1-2 von 2
< >
Raw 3. Feb. 2013 um 20:39 Uhr 
wow, nevermind, just found out there was indeed mod support via a mod sdk. Maybe I didn't find the mod community? So, new request, add Steam Workshop support.
10tons  [Entwickler] 11. Feb. 2013 um 23:08 Uhr 
Getting Greenlit would certainly make us really deep into Steamworks and all the things we could do with Steam. Until that happens though, it's tough to say what feature's we'd be able to support. However, judging from Mr. Newell's comments and the pace of us getting 'Yes' votes, Greenlight just might go away before we get enough votes :)

This could be a good thing though, our ventures into hardcore games are certainly being limited currently by being locked out of Steam (which represents a huge portion of pc hardcore gaming market).
Beiträge 1-2 von 2
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50