Questo gioco è stato approvato dalla Comunità!

La comunità ha mostrato il suo interesse per questo gioco. Valve si sta accordando con lo sviluppatore per il rilascio su Steam.

Crimsonland
renegade_aow 17 dic 2012, ore 10:50
Enemy Ability - Idea for Crimsonland 2
If 10tons still making Crimsonland 2. I want this game enemy has its own their abilities. Each type enemy has different ability. For example when alien near player, they can grab player to prevent from moving. When the player got hit by zombie, player healthy will slowy go down. I think it would be cool and more challenging if this game had something like this. Sorry for bad my bad english.
Ultima modifica da renegade_aow; 17 dic 2012, ore 10:56
Visualizzazione di 1-1 commenti su 1
< >
[MM] WMan22 17 dic 2012, ore 19:57 
Wait doesn't enemy ability already exist in CL1? Like, for example, the leaders of large groups that when you kill scatter their followers making them extremely dangerous, or the spiders that split apart when you shoot them or shoot fireballs at a constant rate?

I think having an enemy type that can grab you sounds like a good idea on paper, but in the fast paced gameplay of crimsonland, i think that it would interrupt gameplay. If Crimsonland was slower and more methodical/strategic, that idea would be great, but seeing as it's a game that i love to drop in, put on music, and kill the crap out of thousands of monsters, having an enemy type that would grab you would be sort of tedious in my opinion. Just my two cents though.
Visualizzazione di 1-1 commenti su 1
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50