Dette spillet har fått grønt lys av Steam-samfunnet!

Samfunnet har vist sin interesse for dette spillet. Valve har kontaktet utvikleren for å kunne jobbe mot å en lansering på Steam.

Crimsonland
Lucas 117 12. jun @ 1:54am
As a long-time Crimsonland player, here's a few things I've noticed about the remake:
1. No Typ'o'Shooter???
This was easily my favorite mode. I beat the game on normal and it's not there... If it's not in the game please consider adding it!!!

2. There's a little mouse lag
Maybe v-sync is forced on or something? I certainly can feel a little mouse lag going on.

3. Telekinesis sucks
Now it just draws in every single item around you instead of letting you selectively pick what you want from across the level. I can perhaps understand why it's like this for console/touch gamers (is this game coming out on iPad???) but for PC users telekinesis should remain the same (in my humble opinion).

4. No key re-bind?
I like the default controls but this may be an issue for some

5. Windowed borderless fullscreen
This would be nice..

6. "Crimsonland Gear!"
...is kind of tacky on the main menu. Consider making less obtrusive...

7. On a positive note, I personally love the new UI

Overall I think this remake is a huge success but for me there are just a few issues holding it back from greatness. Of course, the biggest issue is:

8. ONLINE MULTIPLAYER

Tero - Do you realize how much appeal this would give the game? To be able to play Crimsonland online with my buddies would be SO FREAKING AWESOME. I would buy this for all my friends if this was the case, and I can't help but imagine just how much more popular it would be. As it stands, Crimsonland is a great game but a very isolated experience, even with local co-op and leaderboards. Online multiplayer would take it to the next level.
Sist redigert av Lucas 117; 12. jun @ 1:55am