This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Project Black Sun
the big blue Jun 4, 2013 @ 11:41pm
gameplay
will the gameplay be made easier? i tried the demo and aiming and living was pretty hard.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Count Moldhole Jun 5, 2013 @ 11:50pm 
Yeah, I like difficult games, but this was more of an annoying difficult, than a "I need to try harder" kind of difficult.
Resmah Jul 4, 2013 @ 8:17am 
It gets to be its most fun when you have about 3-4 hearts and enough ammo that you're not going to run out when fighting 2-3 enemies. But, by that point, the game's almost over and you've almost run out of upgrades to find.

This game is pretty old. Like, several years old. I don't think it's going to be updated. The developer is welcome to prove me wrong, because it's only a few fixes away from being an average game.
spyke Aug 10, 2013 @ 5:49am 
It's since the old school games =D it's good because it's the old game play.
cybertrance Oct 1, 2013 @ 2:47pm 
I added the developer in hope he accept my request to get some questions answered from him, because he sadly dont check this board here at all it seems
Gekko  [developer] Oct 2, 2013 @ 3:00am 
I'm sorry if I haven't answered the questions. Gameplay will be the same so no big changes there. We will add some new content though.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50