Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Unepic
Fate 25 May 2013 @ 2:37pm
Gog.com
Must say it's a grand game. Found it on gog.com for half off and am genuinely enjoying it. I highly suggest it.
6 yorumdan 1 ile 6 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Mr. Fibble 1 Haz 2013 @ 6:19am 
I stopped mentally linking unepic with steam a while back before it was greenlit and got it on gog as well.

Will be interested to see how the wiiU version shapes up. Certainly if it loses the pointless swearing from the dialogue then it'd be a better game for it.
franfistro  [geliştirici] 2 Haz 2013 @ 2:43pm 
It will. And the PC version will include a "adult content" option to disable swears, drugs and sex references.
two_ye 4 Haz 2013 @ 8:49pm 
franfistro tarafından gönderilen ileti:
It will. And the PC version will include a "adult content" option to disable swears, drugs and sex references.
To be honest, the adult content is also a very interesting element in unepic. I really enjoy the game.
Mr. Fibble 5 Haz 2013 @ 5:35am 
Might get accused of double standards but I've less issue with drug or sexual references in context of chat between the characters. Even the fart jokes, while childish, are actually in context so kind of fit into the chatter.

But using f**k as punctuation never adds anything to a sentence whether in a game or real world situations.
franfistro  [geliştirici] 6 Haz 2013 @ 1:24am 
the game has a "remove adult content" checkbox inthe options. So if you don't feel confortable, or you want your children to play it, you can activate it and say goodbye to swears, and sex + drug references.
Gorka 7 Haz 2013 @ 10:09pm 
two_ye tarafından gönderilen ileti:
To be honest, the adult content is also a very interesting element in unepic. I really enjoy the game.
Talking about the mature content, I quite enjoyed it, which makes the character sound more real, I know a lot of guys just like the Hero, including myself a time ago (before meeting my current girlfriend) lol, which makes the Hero be really UnEpic :P and lots more likely

the game has a "remove adult content" checkbox inthe options. So if you don't feel confortable, or you want your children to play it, you can activate it and say goodbye to swears, and sex + drug references.
The idea of the control of adult content inside the game is very good. Things related to fantasy gets wide attention of children, but we still prefer that they do not mess with things like drugs, sex and violence so early ...
Sooner or later they will discover these things, but until then the game developers can lend a helping hand for the parents concerned, instead of restricting so much the possibilities of fun of the children, there are too few games geared toward kids in the Steam, or they receive very little attention at the time of disclosure, UnEpic can serve those children who are becoming adolescents without letting their parents crazy!

I believe do not need to say that franfistro is to be congratulated in this sense ;)
6 yorumdan 1 ile 6 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50