Acest joc este disponibil acum pe Steam!

Vă mulţumim pentru ajutorul acordat în a face ca acest joc să fie selecţionat pentru distribuţie via Steam. Mai multe informaţii cât şi un link către pagina de magazin pot fi găsite mai jos.

Unepic
Leezeebub 6 mai, 2013 @ 8:48am
The game has IAPs and Pay to win?! WTF?!
Apparently you can buy credits with real money, and then use those credits to buy special items. WTF is that about? Did somebody turn this into an MMO without telling me? Or is the dev some kind of IOS dev who thinks that crap is ok?

http://www.unepicgame.com/en/comprar.html

Edit and on a side note ive just found from the demo tht you cant even rebind the controls properly. Spacebar cannot be used for jump for whatever reason and trying to rebind S to anything just takes you to a spells menu and doesnt rebind anything.
Editat ultima dată de Leezeebub; 6 mai, 2013 @ 9:18am
Afişate 1-8 din 8 de comentarii
< >
franfistro  [dezvoltator] 21 mai, 2013 @ 8:16am 
You don' thave to pay anything to finish the game. All these special items are for fun. Moreover you can earn credits doing achivevements inside the game spending nothing. The reason of why you can purchase credits is because someone in the forum asked for it.

People who purchased the game had all new features for free, special items for free, a whole new multiplayer mode for free and will have the Steam version for free.
Leezeebub 21 mai, 2013 @ 8:33am 
Oh ok fair enough, thanks for the reply.
I wish that had been marked more clearly in the description, as microstransactions and the key binding issues were the only thing that stopped me buying the game, and now im broke so cant afford it :P

Will that offer still be available when im paid in two weeks?
Editat ultima dată de Leezeebub; 21 mai, 2013 @ 8:34am
Ōkami 7 iun., 2013 @ 7:54pm 
franfistro a scris:
You don' thave to pay anything to finish the game. All these special items are for fun. Moreover you can earn credits doing achivevements inside the game spending nothing. The reason of why you can purchase credits is because someone in the forum asked for it.

People who purchased the game had all new features for free, special items for free, a whole new multiplayer mode for free and will have the Steam version for free.

Checked out the BMT micro option and the price for the game in there is 12.60usd!!!

Editat ultima dată de Ōkami; 7 iun., 2013 @ 7:55pm
franfistro  [dezvoltator] 9 iun., 2013 @ 1:20am 
You find it expensive?
Leezeebub 9 iun., 2013 @ 2:08am 
@ Fanfistro

Is there any benefit to buying the game pre steam?
ie, will the steam version have the special items and multiplayer mode you mentioned?

Im not too worried about minor price differences or anything but woud like the version with the most content.

Also, has anything changed with the key binding problems I mentioned in the OP?
Ōkami 9 iun., 2013 @ 8:01am 
franfistro a scris:
You find it expensive?

Not at all but it costs 10 on GOG and I don't feel comfortable paying euro tax, specially if I'm not in europe.

Anxiously waiting for its release here on steam btw.
ZIGS 9 iun., 2013 @ 8:16am 
Question, if I buy the game from the unepic site, will I be able to register it on Steam and start playing right away?
franfistro  [dezvoltator] 9 iun., 2013 @ 11:06am 
Okami: The Early Access will be cheaper than BMT and GOG.

ZIGS: All people who purchase the game from the site have right to a key.
However the last keys I asked to Steam were wrong, so right now there are no keys left.
Afişate 1-8 din 8 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50