This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Silent Storm Gold
MuLLeR029 May 26, 2013 @ 6:30am
Обновление и моды.
Есть ли какие-нибудь мультеплерные моды для этой игры (как в jagged alliance 2) и интересные и большие моды?
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Grind May 29, 2013 @ 8:47am 
Что-то там с зомби связанное есть, для Часовых, но абсолютно наколЕнное и сырое, и мелких модов достаточно много
MuLLeR029 May 29, 2013 @ 1:03pm 
Жаль нет оптимистов больших групп оптимистов =((( отоб глядиш проектики по больше бы были...
Combine Soldier May 30, 2013 @ 10:08pm 
их наверное навалом, просто в данный жанр мало кто играет, да и за последние годы жанр не особо приобрёл популярность, хотя с выходом XCOM может быть все и изменилось, но народные умельцам нужно чтоб реал было огромное коммьюнити, чтоб всегда был потребитель, щаз единицы играют в игру поскольку новые ОС не поддерживают игру, я даже себе спецом собрал отдельный комп под старьё чтоб антрисоль ворошить.
MuLLeR029 May 30, 2013 @ 10:41pm 
В общем печальная картина =(((
BlunterII May 31, 2013 @ 8:46am 
You can try the StrategyCore forums (It's in English).

I am working on a large mod right now (for S^3). You are welcome to join the discussion.
Here is the link:
http://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/topic/10295-new-s3-mod-all-uniforms-in-development-feedback-is-welcome/
Combine Soldier Jun 1, 2013 @ 9:56pm 
This mod allows you to buy all the possible clothing that is in the game, as I understand it?And changes the balance is how I got it?That would balance if it had not been touched, but just added costumes, I would have played a pity that the game does not work windows 7
BlunterII Jun 2, 2013 @ 1:35pm 
So far the mod we are working on at Strategy Core does the following:
- adds over 200 uniforms (all the vanilla models ~80 that were not available in the original are now usable, and ~110 new ones have been added most of them use custom textures)
- character classes are now more specialized
- base values and skill growth were changed to emphasize one's profession
- new RPG items have been added (binoculars, money items , etc.)
- 20 new types of ammunition have been created: armor-piercing, high explosive, and incendiary for most calibers (.303 British, 30-06 Springfield, 7.92mm Mauser and Kurz, 7.62x54Rmm and 7.62x39Rmm, .30 Carbine, 7.5mm MAS, and some others).
- new weapons were added (grenade launcher, anti-material rifle, various unique versions of the existing in-game weapons)
- A new Wave Defense survival encounter "Castle Linden" was added to Germany Chapter Map
...and many other changes and additions.
In other words it has grown beyond just 'more uniforms'
Read the thread I started in January and see for yourself
MuLLeR029 Jun 2, 2013 @ 11:58pm 
And the multiplayer is present? Or it is at least planned for the future?
BlunterII Jun 3, 2013 @ 8:34am 
We are planning to create a new "Die Wolfe" campaign.
Beside the old familiar foe (Thor's Hammer) the Sentinels will be facing a new threat - a Rogue Scientist ('The Professor') developing a powerful psychotropic virus ('Lucifer') and the Insurrection of Germany driven by Ultra Nationalists ('Die Wolfe' or 'The Wolfpack'). The setting, severe winter of 1948 (-40 C/ -40 F) crippling to the Allied occupational forces, presents the "bad guys" with an opportunity to strike...

(It's all in the thread I referenced)

No multiplayer, sorry.
MuLLeR029 Jun 3, 2013 @ 8:37am 
In my opinion profitability of game would be increased by the well made multiplayer with presence of cooperative passing. Though I understand that sounds quite difficult in an ispolneniye.
似曾相识的无语 ๓♥ Jun 18, 2013 @ 9:10pm 
их наверное навалом, просто в данный жанр мало кто играет, да и за последние годы жанр не особо приобрёл популярность, хотя с выходом XCOM может быть все и изменилось, но народные умельцам нужно чтоб реал было огромное коммьюнити, чтоб всегда был потребитель, щаз единицы играют в игру поскольку новые ОС не поддерживают игру, я даже себе спецом собрал отдельный комп под старьё чтоб антрисоль ворошить....
MuLLeR029 Jun 19, 2013 @ 1:12am 
Походу ** ? 无语 Time Warp _ * и Combine Soldier боты =( одно и тоже пишите ай-яй-яй.

MuLLeR029 Jun 19, 2013 @ 7:35am 
I wanted to see the update, where the player must hold the building until his fighters all not kill - a survival mode. As the mission on the map in the game. Players appear in the large building of four or five floors and for 30-60 seconds is prepared to meet the attack on one or both sides. I repeat that the attack will be until all the soldiers of the player does not die - that is on the map at least 15-30 bots must be present, and at their murder extended with new. And good to add a few missions, such that the player can at any moment be able to go if it wants.
MuLLeR029 Jun 19, 2013 @ 7:38am 
Well, in General, for all who would like to try out their current fighters and those who thinks well.
Combine Soldier Aug 31, 2013 @ 11:05am 
Я не бот, а этот разгельдяй ленивая задница, копипастит.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50