This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Heroes & Generals
Gaffy Nov 18, 2012 @ 8:13am
Game is to be avoided
Although the game started out with great promise (I've played for more than 6 months now), the simple fact that cheaters / hackers / exploiters have taken over the game is unreal. The developers know all about it but don't care. As long as new people keep asking for keys and buy a months subscription before they too realize the garbage going on, they are happy.
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Gebeligub Nov 18, 2012 @ 8:49am 
That guy have a point... Kinda.
[NOVA] Mrwiggles Nov 19, 2012 @ 10:54am 
This is a stupid response coming from me but....maybe hack back? Start a vigilante squad online so to speak to take down people who abuse the game. People need to realize this isn't Xbox Live.
Lawless Nov 19, 2012 @ 3:15pm 
@Mrwiggles826 Um. Hacking is wrong, so "hacking back" is not the way to do it.

@War hero All I have for proof of Cheating/Exploiting is a picture of the chat box.

What I mean is: So what if a couple of people are exploiting? (that is *IF* people are exploiting) Ive been playing this game and love it! You cant expect to play a game ,especially when its in beta, and not have any cheaters!

I have heard that some people have managed to duplicate assault teams but ,once again, where is the proof?

And how would you know that the Devs know about it and wont stop it? Wheres the proof of that in the picture provided?

Play the game, and Enjoy!
Lawless Nov 19, 2012 @ 3:17pm 
Conclusion: Play it, if you dont like it then avoid it. Its Free to Play, the only cost is time.
Jaska Nov 23, 2012 @ 8:27am 
It's just a color glitch admins told us how to do it. it's not a hack so get over it.
Im playing this since alpha beta it has fixed alot of bugs but no hackers detected so far.
Ofcourse there's alot of people who doesn't know how to play and cries about everything and calls good players > hackers.
I can share my second account of this game with anyone who pms me through steam : ).
So you can try game yourself and you'll see that there's no hackers.
Alaric X Nov 26, 2012 @ 8:11pm 
Remember that the game stills in closed beta phase, if players find ways to exploit the game they are acting in a beneficial way on the long run.

Now this cheat as you call it isn't as annoying as the assault team duplicator.
[Dark Empire] get in the van Nov 28, 2012 @ 7:20pm 
I recognize that name, I think thats an aimbot developer that sells hacks for the major fps shooters out of Brazil. What's funny is that tools actually pay for them!!
~--SoN--~Black Draco Dec 8, 2012 @ 6:47am 
Its in beta. There will be eploits at this point of development. That is the whole reason games go in beta. To test out what works and where any failures are so that they can be fixed. That the developers doesnt fix a bug the moment someone points it out to them just means that it has been put on their backlog.
If you read a bit about how this team works, you would know how much they pay attention to their community. I believe they will fix such safety problems before the actual release.

(btw sorry for misspelings if there are any. English is not my native language :P)
Dondergod Dec 25, 2012 @ 1:10pm 
download IRC = you can now chat in colors.

Do your homework before you start giving a game a bad name...
Gaffy Jan 4, 2013 @ 7:30pm 
What does that even mean Dondergod? The exploits are numerous and frequently used. Now the trick, thanks to all the new Beta keys out there, is to create 2nd and third accounts and placing one on the enemy side to not just spy on them but also start battles and team kill.

And yes, LawlessArron is correct. Play it for free all you like. Just be aware of everything going on before you drop any real money into the game.

Also note, I'm not the one giving the game a bad name, the game is doing that all by itself.
RadioactivePixxystick Apr 22, 2013 @ 3:36pm 
What hackers are you speaking of? There are no hackers or glitchers, at least not anymore.
DrunkWolf Jun 1, 2013 @ 8:33pm 
Originally posted by Radioactive Pixxystick:
What hackers are you speaking of? There are no hackers or glitchers, at least not anymore.

dont pee down my back and tell me its raining.
gtsr69 Jun 21, 2013 @ 6:16am 
haha u guys are funny little farts who blew u
CamperKarl Oct 8, 2013 @ 1:59pm 
I just want to take part in the discussion
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50