Acestui joc i s-a dat undă verde de către comunitate!

Comunitatea şi-a arătat interesul privind acest joc. Valve a contactat acest producător pentru a începe demersurile către lansarea pe Steam.

Heroes & Generals
Long J. 22 oct., 2012 @ 11:40am
HeG-->RO2 example
I think the developers should take some ideas and examples form Red Orchestra 2's realistic and difficult gameplay, to improve the game. (Like low life, no life-ammo indicators ....)
Afişate 1-8 din 8 de comentarii
< >
schoppenstecher 23 oct., 2012 @ 2:04am 
AND take ides from the RO tank gameplay! H&G could be the ish!!!!!! I hope the best for the devs.
Long J. 23 oct., 2012 @ 7:17am 
Yes, exactly! With also anti tank cannons and similar

Darkbane 10 nov., 2012 @ 7:33am 
Well... No, The game is "2 shot kill" game and is not desgined to be Realistic in regards of health and such. And for tank combat, well i would like to see Armour values and Bounces and such, but the tanks have some descritionb of armour, where as a tiger can take 2-3 shots in sides 2 in back and about 3-5 in front.
(Played this game for about 2-3 months)
Dondergod 11 nov., 2012 @ 11:50pm 
Anti-tank cannons might be added at one point. But don't expect it any time soon. Tanks handle quite arcadish, but on the other hand are also pretty realistic. Where a hellca only takes 1 shot from a tiger or stug to blow up, but has enourmous speed. Where the tiger moves extremely slow but has strong armor that can indeed take up to 4 rounds from a hellcat before it goes boom.

I do hope they will add a system that tanks are split up in multiple parts, if it would be 'tracks, turret, barrel, hull' it would already be enough for me.
Darkbane 12 nov., 2012 @ 6:57am 
Well i would like to see that trakcs could be destroyed and such ofcourse but I also wish for an better Armour system, since at the point there is no "bounce off" and i would like to see the horrible Smoke that comes in your face when you get shot by another tank gone since it really covers up your optics :P
IcedVenom 9 ian., 2013 @ 8:44pm 
I was just about to type a discussion about how this game is like an even more badass version of RO2! I totally agree btw
Darkbane 13 ian., 2013 @ 7:35am 
Ah But it is not a realistic game like RO2 it is more of a mix of arcade and realism
Long J. 9 mart., 2013 @ 5:30am 
you're right...will see.. :)
Afişate 1-8 din 8 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50