This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Heroes & Generals
Hooveh Sep 25, 2012 @ 8:01pm
Specs?
I have about 4 gig of RAM on my computer, and around 1 gig on my graphics card (as far as I know). Games like BF3 and Skyrim lag like crazy when I try to play... will Heroes and Generals run alright on my PC? If not, is there a way to turn the graphics down, so my computer can run it better? (Sorry if this discussion is pointless, but I'm absolutely blown away by this game, and would like to know if my computer can play it)
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
slick_rick013 Sep 25, 2012 @ 9:01pm 
Just a heads up, need to know a bit more about your graphics card and processor to tell you exactly. I personally don't know this game rec specs, but it'd be better to igve a tad more info.
Hooveh Sep 25, 2012 @ 10:03pm 
Never mind, I'm fairly certain that it'll work on my computer. Sorry to waste your time.
vitalsync Oct 7, 2012 @ 2:39am 
The game require quite much...i play BF3 on my rig and get an average of 35FPS. In Heroes of Generals im getting 20FPS+ if im lucky or by looking at the sky. Reto Moto reallly needs to optimize this game. Its quite demanding for a F2P game.
.:4th | runegod2.0 Oct 7, 2012 @ 12:55pm 
I agree. I have more then enough RAM and CPU, but a crap video card. Would I be able to tone down the graphics enough if needed?
Dondergod Oct 14, 2012 @ 1:21am 
I can play on low graphics with the Nvidia 103m (laptop) with around 12 fps (it sucks :P), 103m is really crappy so I'm actually not sure why people who have 5 times my videocard have so low fps. What I can tell you is that it needs a lot of optimising, but they are working on that ;).
Wonderbread Nov 2, 2012 @ 7:54pm 
i run it with some meory lost crash with a 4g ram and a nivida Geforce 7600Gt so i think onces they fully optimize it it will do fine and this also is a 32 bit system. if you don't care about FPS so long as it playable (fps 16+)
I'm bad at this game Nov 8, 2012 @ 3:38pm 
The game uses a good lot of ram since you got Flash, Broswer, Game and Map running all at the same time (Don't count the game if you haven't started a match) Modern browsers use a good amount of memory (IE isn't one), Flash sucks and the Game rocks.
Dondergod Nov 11, 2012 @ 11:51pm 
a tip I can give you, when you are in a battle, change the campaign map into characters/assault team tab.
Jaska Dec 29, 2012 @ 4:01am 
I have 70-80 fps with nvidia gtx 560Ti with settings on high.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50