¡La Comunidad ha dado luz verde a este juego!

La comunidad ha mostrado su interés por este juego. Valve se ha puesto en contacto con este desarrollador para comenzar con los trámites que llevarían a su lanzamiento en Steam

Heroes & Generals
DREXA+BOSS 23 de Sep, 2012 a las 12:55
i thought it was free to play
is this game free to play
Mostrando 1-15 de 23 comentarios
< >
#14 23 de Sep, 2012 a las 12:56 
Yes, it is. It is stated in the header in description, is it not?
DREXA+BOSS 23 de Sep, 2012 a las 12:58 
i heard someone comment on the pricing range
Major Bertolli 23 de Sep, 2012 a las 17:22 
Trust me, this is a Free To Play game. A simple check on the H&G site will tell you so :)
!3eleidiger 23 de Sep, 2012 a las 19:06 
I bet there will be something in the small written! Maybe Pay to Win or Pay for Special Stuff but what ever this Game seems cool!
Ozzi 23 de Sep, 2012 a las 19:21 
it's F2P hybred there subscription is called warbonds.
Quad Machine 24 de Sep, 2012 a las 5:37 
It's a free to play game, but you can buy gold like in any other free to play games.... and it's not pay to win type.... I'm in beta for a long time, so I know ;)
DREXA+BOSS 24 de Sep, 2012 a las 9:52 
thx for the reply guys i appreicate it
Ichzilla 26 de Sep, 2012 a las 8:43 
its f2p but during their "beta" they are doing a sort of kickstarter style "buy cash now" style of promotion.. if you buy RMT coin you can use it to unlock attack teams(units that start the fps battles) as well as player kit loadout thats it. you dont have to.. but they seem to think its a fine way to generate rev during their alpha/beta stage. there is no actual item mall that i have seen though, its simply RMT for personal kit loadout and the ability to have 1-1000000000 military units for starting fps battles. stuff you can earn for free by just playing the FPS battles and winning coin from that.
Matthew Stalky 26 de Sep, 2012 a las 11:38 
It is free to play
Bran 28 de Sep, 2012 a las 12:02 
Publicado originalmente por !3eleidiger:
I bet there will be something in the small written! Maybe Pay to Win or Pay for Special Stuff but what ever this Game seems cool!
Nope.

There is no pay to win. I can say this with confidence, as I am a tester. The only things you can buy with RMT are more character slots and attack team slots (which you can buy with ingame currency anyways)
AverageP. 28 de Sep, 2012 a las 14:14 
I think you can use IRL money to unlock stuff early (I think it will be like blacklight retribution/ if somebody play that game)
Jimbob Horatio Mcgee 2 de Oct, 2012 a las 6:18 
Yeah i think it will be more of a you can buy gold or you can spend more time grinding for weapons and items
Hethwill 3 de Oct, 2012 a las 6:21 
You don't grind for anything at all in the Heroes level.
Classes are pre made, it is more of a matter of which trooper class you going to specialize in, and then use your credits to unlock its slot, buy the class and equip yourself.

At the Generals level, well... building up your force takes a massive ton of credits, so don't expect to own units in the short run without investing some real cash.

!3eleidiger 5 de Oct, 2012 a las 2:54 
Publicado originalmente por Bran34:
Publicado originalmente por !3eleidiger:
Nope.

There is no pay to win. I can say this with confidence, as I am a tester. The only things you can buy with RMT are more character slots and attack team slots (which you can buy with ingame currency anyways)

Did someone read wat i was writing? At first i was writing MAYBE! And in second i was writing special Stuff so i am right! Blind fools everywhere!
god is a serb 5 de Oct, 2012 a las 7:08 
Why is this free to play they did so much and its F2P? well its sad
Mostrando 1-15 de 23 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50