This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Lost Story: The Last Days of Earth
Necronaught Oct 7, 2012 @ 6:32pm
This looks amazing
I am really into these type of mods. Looking forward to this one :)
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
ozman Oct 11, 2012 @ 12:11pm 
me too :)
pUBzOMBIE Oct 13, 2012 @ 5:01am 
wantwant :) love apocalyptic stuff, and this looks like a professional product
Pommimies [BRONY] Nov 11, 2012 @ 9:42am 
me too
||GH-C|| Masser Nov 11, 2012 @ 10:16am 
I hope that they can finish this, because OMG it looks amazing, especially for a mod. This is on scale of Cry of Fear mod level.
SetPos Jun 6, 2013 @ 1:04am 
test
ReadyToConnect Jul 23, 2013 @ 11:35am 
i thought this was just a game being developed... whats the difference if it is a mod? what is a mod? i'm Kinda new to pc gaming and stuff
Necronaught Jul 24, 2013 @ 5:05pm 
A mod is a modification of an already released game. There might be huge changes which is commonly known as a total conversion mod or subtle changes that you hardly notice in competative games like Quake or CS.
ReadyToConnect Jul 24, 2013 @ 5:12pm 
thanks, i appreciate the help... but uhh can anyone mod these games or only the creators of the game?? or is it varied for everything?
nickname  [developer] Aug 13, 2013 @ 3:16pm 
Originally posted by ReadyToConnect:
thanks, i appreciate the help... but uhh can anyone mod these games or only the creators of the game?? or is it varied for everything?
Everyone can make modifications, if original creators gave Software Development Kit to community. Some mods just have more luck with releasing on Steam.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50