Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Cry of Fear
[GR]hokslol{GFL} 3 Kas 2012 @ 1:07pm
realese date?
it was on greenlit for months please when is it gonna be realesed
40 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
< >
NaLopex 3 Kas 2012 @ 6:32pm 
CRY OF FEAR WAS RELEASED 7 MONTHS AGO
Why can't people understand this?
Go and get it off ModDB, you need Half-Life 1 to play, not HL:S or HL2
Marty 4 Kas 2012 @ 12:44am 
^ Stop raging, i'm sure he asking about "STEAM RELEASE DATE" cuz not everyone got hl1.
NaLopex 4 Kas 2012 @ 1:35am 
But everyone is asking the same question over and over again, also, it's not been on Greenlit for months, it's been only one.
According to ruMpel, they are planning a Christmas release date for Steam, so everyone who doesn't owns HL will have to wait another month.
|TMD| Skuthes 8 Kas 2012 @ 7:06am 
The Greenlit page says that it was posted "Aug 31, 2012 @ 2:43am," which to most people would suggest that it has indeed been on greenlit "for months." If you would have simply said "they are planning for a Christmas release date for Steam" instead of acting like a complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag, we would not need to read through your entire discussion for a simple answer.

Have a nice day.
Boomsicle 8 Kas 2012 @ 2:53pm 
|TMD| Sneaky Fetus tarafından gönderilen ileti:
The Greenlit page says that it was posted "Aug 31, 2012 @ 2:43am," which to most people would suggest that it has indeed been on greenlit "for months." If you would have simply said "they are planning for a Christmas release date for Steam" instead of acting like a complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag, we would not need to read through your entire discussion for a simple answer.

Have a nice day.
You sound seriously butthurt over words.
[JRP]Black Mask 9 Kas 2012 @ 8:07am 
|TMD| Sneaky Fetus tarafından gönderilen ileti:

Have a nice day.

nah.they want money but rUmPel want it's still free.that's why it's can't release.
NaLopex 9 Kas 2012 @ 10:26am 
Ezio Auditore De Firenze!!!TH tarafından gönderilen ileti:
nah.they want money but rUmPel want it's still free.that's why it's can't release.
Nope, that's not the reason, they are polishing the game and adding/removing/fixing stuff, the reason that it takes so long it's because only Andreas and James are working on it. That's why they are planning for a christmas release.
TheGreatJuan 9 Kas 2012 @ 2:39pm 
im sure like everyone else, i just cant wait :D, sadly my old account had half life 1 so i cant get it yet :( but oh well
[OPTIC]MARK WAHLBERG 9 Kas 2012 @ 6:29pm 
people who say shut up to him should shut up because the installer for cry of fear freezes up
yoshi 9 Kas 2012 @ 6:52pm 
It shouldn't be the developers's fault if the installer is freezing.
[ZE] Pv2. Spartan 25 Kas 2012 @ 6:04pm 
NaLopex tarafından gönderilen ileti:
But everyone is asking the same question over and over again, also, it's not been on Greenlit for months, it's been only one.
According to ruMpel, they are planning a Christmas release date for Steam, so everyone who doesn't owns HL will have to wait another month.
i can wait exactly one month from now first presents then i tell some friends we go coop ♥♥♥♥ some bricks and then i play single played i have it all thought out yay :)
Mandito 1 Ara 2012 @ 11:34am 
Celestia's Wrath tarafından gönderilen ileti:
I'm hoping that you will be able to play it even if you don't have hl1, and also brohoof
i think you would need it since its a half life mod
NaLopex 1 Ara 2012 @ 11:38am 
Why is it SO HARD to understand?
When CoF comes in Steam you WILL NOT need HL anymore, but at the moment, you DO NEED HL to play it.
Wabbajeck 1 Ara 2012 @ 5:05pm 
It kinda says in teh description it WILL be a standalone game and will not requiere Hl1
Mando v3 tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Celestia's Wrath tarafından gönderilen ileti:
I'm hoping that you will be able to play it even if you don't have hl1, and also brohoof
i think you would need it since its a half life mod
[ZE] Pv2. Spartan 1 Ara 2012 @ 6:13pm 
NaLopex tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Why is it SO HARD to understand?
When CoF comes in Steam you WILL NOT need HL anymore, but at the moment, you DO NEED HL to play it.
exactly just chill guys we have 24 days left until some serious scares
40 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50