This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Cry of Fear
GizkaFreechman Oct 15, 2012 @ 10:59pm
Quess there will be No let's plays for this
why? because pewdiepie's fans will flame your walkthrough and cry out "pewdiepie already did this, stop copying him!"
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Riled Shareef Oct 18, 2012 @ 8:53pm 
Well... screw him, he didn't invent Let's Plays. And he's annoying. CoF has a crap ton of LP's, though.
NaLopex Nov 3, 2012 @ 6:35pm 
♥♥♥♥ him, he didn't invented LPs or CoF itself, games are there to play them, and if you want, record them.
Also he's stupid enough to not judge the contest in which he is a judger.
JC Denton Nov 16, 2012 @ 5:45pm 
PewDiePie is only there to entertain children and immature teenagers.If you want to make a CoF walkthrough,I dont care.Every walkthrough I see of it is made by him.
JC Denton Nov 16, 2012 @ 5:46pm 
EDIT:Pewdiepie is also a giant tool
GizkaFreechman Nov 16, 2012 @ 5:59pm 
you know what, I will make a walkthrough of this, just see all the pewdiedick fans get mad
kd Nov 19, 2012 @ 6:18pm 
Yeah, I remember watching a Let's Play CoF with a dude that would literally scream everytime he would take a step, and it was funny, and watchable, and in the comments it kept saying "Pewdiepie is the only one that can make good video on this" so I watch it and it was god awful. The dude is annoying.
Nathan Dec 5, 2012 @ 12:15pm 
Death to Pewdiepie, long live Robbaz.
Demonic Duck Feb 24, 2013 @ 8:42pm 
Ahem...OfficialNerdCubed anyone? No? Just me? Fine then ._.
Among the Marked.j2 Mar 22, 2013 @ 8:58pm 
Well this is disapointing to read, op and comments combined. You do realise there are several hundreds if not thousands of Lets-Players out there right? Not to mention that is a pretty broad judgement of PewDiePie fans.
Edit: Correction, Demonic Duck, you didn't disapoint me, and I thank you for that
Among the Marked.j2 Mar 22, 2013 @ 9:02pm 
As for answering the question no, probably not for awhile, what with the mod being broken from the Half Life updates. Hell I'd have played it by now if not for that, though if that has been fixed do tell.
Hind McButts Apr 24, 2013 @ 11:17am 
Pewdie? Never got into him.
Yamimash made an alright if not brief Let's Play of Cry o' Fear. Without him, I never would've known the game existed, or was so damn amazing.
So if none of you have seen or heard of Yamimash, look him up.
Absolutely terrible gamer, but he's worth it for the noises he makes.
PatchPlaythroughs Apr 24, 2013 @ 11:22am 
PewDiePie won't stop people doing let's plays, he didn't stop people like Markiplier doing it (Markiplier by the way is the best YouTuber around by far) and he certainly won't stop me continuing my own let's play series on it! :D
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50