This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Cry of Fear
Hellfire[GER] Feb 15, 2013 @ 5:39am
problem with CoF
I have installed cry of fear and when I started the game I have this problem:

{LINK REMOVED}

{LINK REMOVED}

???

and sry for my bad english xD
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Irvin Secure Feb 15, 2013 @ 3:19pm 
Bad timing, Valve just ♥♥♥♥ed everything up by updating some games including Half Life 1 wich changed paths and engines, well you won't be able to play COF for a moment now. Sorry
King Stingy Feb 20, 2013 @ 1:33pm 
Originally posted by {{|||||||||}}}}:
Bad timing, Valve just ♥♥♥♥ed everything up by updating some games including Half Life 1 wich changed paths and engines, well you won't be able to play COF for a moment now. Sorry
Bloody hell! Why Valve? I guess Linux gave Gabe Newell an entire Crispy Kreme factory so that he could screw everything up.
Nowhere Feb 21, 2013 @ 12:06am 
What all got messed up in the half-life update?
Jiqqler Feb 21, 2013 @ 4:08pm 
Every problem known so far by the Cry of Fear developers is listed on their website: http://store.steampowered.com
2 - 1 - 1 - 2 Feb 21, 2013 @ 4:13pm 
Originally posted by (Otaku) Just Some Wizard Pro:
Originally posted by {{|||||||||}}}}:
Bloody hell! Why Valve? I guess Linux gave Gabe Newell an entire Crispy Kreme factory so that he could screw everything up.

Naw he is 'Merican, like me. They probably gave him a chain of soup kitchens across the world so that he could watch the poor suffer as he drinks their delicious liquidy goodness. Damn ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Nowhere Feb 21, 2013 @ 5:36pm 
Yeah i'm having the weird mouse issue. Man, i picked a good time to try and play this game again, huh?
Gaboya Feb 21, 2013 @ 6:11pm 
Originally posted by Baphy The Mets Fan:
Originally posted by (Otaku) Just Some Wizard Pro:

Naw he is 'Merican, like me. They probably gave him a chain of soup kitchens across the world so that he could watch the poor suffer as he drinks their delicious liquidy goodness. Damn ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Ha ha ha, Gabe Newell fat jokes.
You're so original and hilarious.
Stop. Either stay on topic or leave the discussion.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50