Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

Driftmoon
Thordred 15 октомври 2012 в 5:56след.
How's Driftmoon doing?
Hi,

would you be willing to give us voters a status update? Driftmoons rank, votes compared to average votes of Top 100 games or something similar? :)
Показване на 1-15 от 21 коментара
< >
Instant Kingdom  [разработчик] 16 октомври 2012 в 7:23сут. 
I'd say we're doing pretty nicely! :) Driftmoon is getting closer and closer to final release, yay! In Greenlight, we're currently about half way to the top 100, and it seems we're climbing steadily.

So far we've been very happy with Greenlight, we've gotten a lot of people to try out the demo, and we've been getting very positive feedback from it. I'm obviously more than thrilled about that, after all the hard work and love we've been putting into this project. We're thankful for each and every comment and vote, so thanks Thordred (and everyone else too)!
Akien 13 февруари 2013 в 6:32сут. 
Hi :)

I would gladly renew Thordred's request for a status update. I had so much fun playing Driftmoon's beta, that I wonder why it has not been greenlit yet. Any progress so far?
IdentityAJB 21 февруари 2013 в 6:45сут. 
I would be interested as well.
Instant Kingdom  [разработчик] 21 февруари 2013 в 1:22след. 
Thank you for the questions!

@Akien and @IdentityAJB (and @Thordred as well)

We're happy to hear you've had so much fun with Driftmoon! :)

Feb 26th is almost here, and Driftmoon is just about to be officially released! To start with, the game will be available through our own website (www.instantkingdom.com), and through many other distributors, including GOG.com!

In Steam Greenlight, Driftmoon is still coming along nicely! We've especially happy to notice that Driftmoon seems to do well in getting a very high percentage of votes from the people who try the demo.

We still need all the help we can get, so if you've got any famous friends (not so famous ones are fine as well), be sure to mention Driftmoon to them. ;)
nadtastic 28 февруари 2013 в 8:43сут. 
Just bought this last night on GOG and I can't express enough how much I'm enjoying it. I literally could not stop playing, was up till 3AM before I could no longer keep my eyes open. It's been quite some time since a game has captured my attention like that. The writing and humor are top notch. You can definitely tell this game was a true labor of love. I'm the type that usually doesn't read all the books found within most RPGs but I can't help myself from getting lost in the lore, the wrting is that good. And the characters you meet throughout the world are genuinely interesting and hilarious. I wish you guys the best of luck and hope this turns out to be a huge success. You most definitely deserve it!
Slerbal 3 март 2013 в 9:51сут. 
Great game! Good luck with Greenlight :)
dmt_dave 7 март 2013 в 3:52сут. 
Couldn't have said it better, Nadtasic! I had never heard of this until it's release on GOG. It sounded like something i'd enjoy. So now I'm sinking time into it without even noticing that it's 4am. The quality of the writing is a strong selling point for me. And this game is filled to the brim with quality lore and expertly crafted fiction. Even though I thought the light hearted tone would turn me off, It's actually having the opposite reaction. The humor is there in places, but It can also be somber and reflective. So adding a little levity, here and there, is a welcome juxtaposition.

I wish i could vote twice, just to help you guys along.
Mysterious Stranger 16 март 2013 в 2:11след. 
you got my vote! :)
Mailmann 22 април 2013 в 12:08след. 
How close is Driftmoon to being Greenlit? Surely it is close, but I can't find any lists that depict how well each game is doing. I wish the developers luck and I can't wait play Driftmoon through Steam.
Raven 22 април 2013 в 12:30след. 
Yes! I am curious as to how Driftmoon is doing as well, hopefully you have broken the top 100 by now!
Akien 29 август 2013 в 5:55сут. 
I was surprised not to see Driftmoon in the 100 greenlit games batch from yesterday. How do you fare now? Driftmoon is among the best games in Greenlight (way better than some greenlit games in my opinion), so I'm looking forward to seeing it in a greenlit batch :)
Instant Kingdom  [разработчик] 31 август 2013 в 11:47сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от Akien:
I was surprised not to see Driftmoon in the 100 greenlit games batch from yesterday. How do you fare now? Driftmoon is among the best games in Greenlight (way better than some greenlit games in my opinion), so I'm looking forward to seeing it in a greenlit batch :)

Thanks Akien and everyone else! We're certainly hoping to see Driftmoon on Steam soon. I think we're getting there, slowly but steadily. :)
Hans 2 септември 2013 в 6:34след. 
Can't wait to see this game getting more attention. Ever since I started it a few days ago, all I've thought about was what my friends that don't play games would think of Driftmoon. So much that I'm telling everyone to play this wonderful game.
Instant Kingdom  [разработчик] 23 септември 2013 в 11:49сут. 
Thanks @Hans, @crystalsilence, and everyone else! Awesome to hear our game's bringing you joy! Right now we're about 90% of the way to top 100. As I've understood it, new Steam games are always selected from the top 100, so it's getting close! :) If you want to tell your friends about Driftmoon, or chat about it at any forum you like, you're more than welcome to do so. ;)
IronFury 29 септември 2013 в 10:34сут. 
great game
Показване на 1-15 от 21 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50