Hjælp dette spil med at komme på Steam!

Tag et kig omkring og lær om dette spil. Hvis det er noget, du gerne vil se på Steam, kan du hjælpe ved at give det en god vurdering ved brug af knapperne nedenfor. Klik her for at lære mere om denne proces.

Cloaks and Spells
Eiskaffee 8. nov 2013 kl. 12:17am
Bug report
1. First boss fight. When I exit the inventory there is a greenish mist like effect falling down from the sky. It looks good for a bug though.

2. 1st picture. When I was on the machine platform (left), I saw a amphibian guard on this grass but when I got on the grass he wasn't here anymore.
http://someimage.com/rxEF

3. 2nd picture. Sometimes the mana will try to reach me but halt(or stay blocked) on the left side of the machine platform, then the machine platform will halt on it's way to the left. It looks like the mana and the platform are pushing each other with the same strength, thus both halting in mid-air.
The bad thing is, the protagonist will be pushed off the platform by an invisble force and fall to the trap below.

4. Not sure if this is a bug. I noticed that the skeletons receive no damage from the back as long as they are shielding their front. Usually happens when me, skeleton, amphibian are having a chaotic bout.
Sidst redigeret af Eiskaffee; 8. nov 2013 kl. 3:07am
Viser 1-2 af 2 kommentarer
< >
Sean  [udvikler] 8. nov 2013 kl. 1:59am 
Wow thanks for the detailed feedback!

1] First boss fight in the Jungle Level ? I will need to investigate. If it's the Castle Level it might be the rain acting up.

2] Yeah, I forgot about him. He usually kills himself by falling into the spikes. I will edit the Level Design a bit, delete him or fix his A.I.

3] This sounds like a serious issue, I will take a look at this and see what I can do.

4] This is a known bug, I will try and fix it. Currently the skeleton A.I. doesn't check from where he is being attacked, so shield mode makes him invincible. I can see this being confusing. I'll look into it.

Once again thanks for the detailed write-up! I will add you to the credits :-)
Please let me know if you find/notice anything else.

Eiskaffee 8. nov 2013 kl. 2:23am 
1. Castle Level.

Credits?! Guess I'll have to tell my brother about that :)
Sidst redigeret af Eiskaffee; 8. nov 2013 kl. 3:06am
Viser 1-2 af 2 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50