This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Fading Hearts
Jefferoth Sep 18, 2012 @ 6:28pm
If I bought this off the site would I get a steam key if it gets greenlit?
I wan't to get the game but I dont want to have to get it twice if it gets greenlit.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
TheChosenOne Sep 19, 2012 @ 7:59pm 
I agree. I'd buy it now if that were the case.
Counter Arts  [developer] Sep 20, 2012 @ 3:08pm 
Yes. We would give steam keys. However this only applies on digital download copies where I can verify who bought the game previously.
Jefferoth Sep 20, 2012 @ 4:08pm 
Originally posted by Counter Arts:
Yes. We would give steam keys. However this only applies on digital download copies where I can verify who bought the game previously.
Awesome I'm going to go buy it right now.
TheChosenOne Sep 23, 2012 @ 6:37pm 
Originally posted by Counter Arts:
Same
[T.I.] Cyber Squid Girl Oct 18, 2012 @ 7:46pm 
Hi, I bought this game at Anime North, if it is released for Steam, would there be some sort of DLC patch that would update my retail version to the latest Steam version?
Counter Arts  [developer] Oct 30, 2012 @ 9:30pm 
Not the steam version that would actually register achievements on your steam account. Otherwise would still have the same features as the steam version.
Oshinigami Jan 22, 2013 @ 5:58pm 
Sorry to revive an old thread but that last comment got me curious. If I buy this game off your website and it links to Steam once it's Greenlit (definitely gonna happen!), would I automatically unlock the achievements I would have got if I originally started playing through Steam, or will I have to play a new playthrough for the achievements?
Last edited by Oshinigami; Jan 22, 2013 @ 5:59pm
Lightfollower Nov 2, 2013 @ 7:09pm 
Since it was greenlit I have to ask: how will we be able to show you we bought the game before hand?
Counter Arts  [developer] Nov 15, 2013 @ 12:35am 
Originally posted by Lightfollower:
Since it was greenlit I have to ask: how will we be able to show you we bought the game before hand?

I can only verify if you bought the game digitally. Send me an email with the details and then I can check.
Counter Arts  [developer] Nov 15, 2013 @ 12:39am 
Originally posted by Oshinigami:
Sorry to revive an old thread but that last comment got me curious. If I buy this game off your website and it links to Steam once it's Greenlit (definitely gonna happen!), would I automatically unlock the achievements I would have got if I originally started playing through Steam, or will I have to play a new playthrough for the achievements?

I might be able to throw in an detection achievement detection script... as long as you didn't delete your current persistent saves data. However I might have to register which playthroughs people have done... somewhere. Not sure where yet.
Oshinigami Nov 15, 2013 @ 8:17pm 
^ That would be pretty amazing if that was implemented :) So which email am I to send what details to in order to verify my purchase?
zxSaBeRxz Nov 17, 2013 @ 1:21am 
wow cool, i shall do it too.
LonelyFaze Dec 1, 2013 @ 8:04pm 
wow this is gonna become a real game!!! I really can't wait!
Botan :D Dec 15, 2013 @ 12:46pm 
Will the save file of the current version of Fading Hearts will be compatible with steam release?
Gonzo Feb 6 @ 2:39pm 
@Counter-Arts- I bought the game digitally and would like to get a steam key. How do I email you?
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50