Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Invader Eliminator
Kevin Drew  [developer] Oct 13, 2012 @ 9:36pm
What do you want to see?
Want to see a new feature in Invader Eliminator? Request it here! Hurry up and leave your suggestions here before it's too late! We're getting closer and closer to completion by the day! Well what are you waiting for? TELL US!! :)
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
1objection Oct 16, 2012 @ 11:41pm 
I would like to know the release price of the game. Also, I would like to know what you plan on adding to the game that would make me want to buy it. It looks like a good game, but the whole stomping on enemies heads thing seems like it could get dull pretty fast.
lilacattack Oct 17, 2012 @ 11:33am 
Originally posted by 1objection:
I would like to know the release price of the game. Also, I would like to know what you plan on adding to the game that would make me want to buy it. It looks like a good game, but the whole stomping on enemies heads thing seems like it could get dull pretty fast.
Exactly what I was wondering. It seems like it could be interesting.. but I don't know how long I can do that over and over.
Kevin Drew  [developer] Nov 2, 2012 @ 8:50am 
We are currently unsure of the pricing, but estimate that it would be either $0.99 or $1.99. Maximum would be $2.99, but it just depends on how much content we have in the game in the end.

As for what we're adding, we have a 21-level story mode with leaderboards and achievements spread across 4 locations, boasting 6 enemy types and an epic final boss battle for the fate of the universe! Collect power-ups and unlock playable indie cameo characters along the way! Endless modes are unlocked as you progress through story mode.
(BP)El LinhareS(COL) Jan 1 @ 9:20pm 
perfect
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50