Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

Akaneiro: Demon Hunters
Spicy Horse Games  [разработчик] 3 януари 2013 в 11:41след.
About Kickstarter & Open Beta
Hello Steam.

Though we’ve continued to improve and release fixes for Akaneiro, we’ve been a bit quiet on the subject of missing features, release and payment model. Those topics have been in a constant flux here, as we debate what the best strategy is for the game, our players and the future of the studio.

We’ve heard a lot of well-considered input from you and others on the subject. We appreciate your interest in helping us make an informed choice. We’ve made some big decisions, and have some announcements to match below-

We’ll be Free to Play at launch.
After some consideration (and more debate), we’ve decided on a Free to Play model. These are some of the reasons:
  • We want to release new content (area/mission) expansions as fast as possible, but do so in small chunks rather than larger packs which mean bigger gaps between update and release. Setting a price for such small chunks has proven difficult, especially at this stage.
  • We need to build our community and spread the game to as many platforms and players as possible. Free to play provides us with more options and exposure in that regard.
  • Karma will be purchasable with platform currency as well as through regular play. This provides an option for those with less time to invest, but does not exclude non-paying players from any content.
  • Karma will be used to purchase/unlock new areas via the world map and extend the game level cap (you must still complete previous missions to play a purchased area).

We’re still very open to your feedback on this issue, especially when you consider we're seeking…

Kickstarter crowd funding for Akaneiro.
Akaneiro has been quite an undertaking for us. We’ve come a long way with a relatively small (but passionate) team. Unfortunately, we’ve reached the limit of what our resources allow, but the game has not yet reached the limits of awesome we’re determined to hit. We want to be able to commit the time and team members we need to add vital missing features and apply proper polish.

We believe Akaneiro has the potential to be an even bigger, better game – and we want to release on all our initial target platforms. That’s why we’re launching a Kickstarter campaign.

Here’s a list of what we’d use the additional funding to add/finish:

The Big Important Additions-
  • Android and iOS Tablet Version – We’ve done a lot of groundwork earlier in development; but we don’t have the resources for a full port alongside our other work. Backing will ensure we can deliver Akaneiro as a cross-platform experience.
  • Co-op multiplayer – Join with fellow hunters in real-time to take down the Demon Kings of Yomi. Share the reward and tackle more difficult challenges.
  • Equipment Crafting System – collect raw materials from fallen enemies and use them to add specific properties to equipment. Apply any properties to any item template, for the perfect blend of stats and aesthetics.
  • Improved Community Support – Any game, especially an independently developed online game such as Akaneiro, relies on fostering a strong community. We need to add more dedicated community managers to our team.

Other Smaller But Collectively Awesome Features-
  • “Karma Void” Dungeons - use the crystallized hearts of fallen Yokai to access multi-level dungeons where extra-difficult challenges (and greater rewards) await.
  • Expanded Narrative elements – more in game dialogue, and special ally characters added to certain missions. Lore items scattered throughout the world that provide further story for each mission and the game overall.
  • Lockbox Items & Additional Consumables
  • Hand/Fist Weapon Class and Mastery
  • Expanded Weapon and Armor varieties.
  • Additional Spirit Helper Pet varieties.
  • Further training levels for all Abilities and Masteries.
  • Mark of Sacrifice – Recover a portion of lost experience by returning to the site of your death. Earn bonuses by finding Marks left by your friends.
  • Ghosts of Yomi – New “lost spirit” NPCs added to Yomi Village, providing repeatable quests for special item rewards.
  • Leaderboards – track and compare a large array of progression stats.
  • Hunting Squads - organize and brand your characters into a single squad unit, sharing profit, items and other benefits.
  • Akane Trials – Rank-based achievement system with rewards.
    Improved Chat System with friends list management, room creation and other social features.

In case the Kickstarter Campaign takes off, we’re also adding a list of stretch goals:
  • NEW EXPANSION: EYE OF SPITE
    Unlock the Devil’s Eye Mountain region - 8 new areas and 24 new missions, new enemies, bosses and increased level cap.
  • NEW EXPANSION: THE YASHA WAR
    Unlock the Fallen Fen region - 8 new areas and 24 new missions, new enemies, bosses and increased level cap.
  • Linux Version
  • Blackblood PvP Arena – provided by an Order of Akane splinter group. Fight to the death in groups, or duel a single opponent.
  • Hunting Chapters - Guild Creation. Earn rewards for topping monthly guild leaderboards.
  • Even more new Weapons, Armor, Abilities, Mastery Levels and Spirit Helper Pets…

We hope you feel as strongly as we do that these features would hugely benefit the game. If so, head over to Kickstarter and lend us your support via backing. There’s an extensive list of awesome rewards across all our backer tiers.

Open Beta Begins Next Week.
We’re now officially entering it – even though we’re still adding to and expanding the game, we’ve got to prove Akaneiro can survive in the wild. Open Beta means the servers are probably going to get hit with a more constant flow of new users. When the Open Beta goes live on the 8th of January, any SpicyWorld user will be able to play it. Some other platforms will follow soon after. We want to provide more options for those who want to play the game, so we’ve decided that…

We’ll Offer a Downloadable Client.
Along with the Open Beta launch, we’ll be providing an option for players to download a Windows/Mac client installer/patcher. You can still play the game via a web browser if you wish, the choice is yours. This was always the plan for our Steam release, but now it'll be available a little earlier as an option.

We know that you'll have more queries – please voice them here, and we'll do our best to respond promptly.

With your continued support, the full potential of Akaneiro can be realized.

Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spicyhorse/akaneiro-demon-hunters
KickTraq Stats: http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/spicyhorse/akaneiro-demon-hunters/
Последно редактиран от Spicy Horse Games; 4 януари 2013 в 12:02сут.
Показване на 1-10 от 10 коментара
< >
Nekres - (AndyV) 7 януари 2013 в 4:17сут. 
When the client installer is out: Do I need to download it from an external website? If yes, from where? Or can I download it from Steam? Also great games, I loved Alice: Madness Returns and can't wait to play Akaneiro! I am studying prehistoric archaeology and, of course, Japanese Studies. So this game matches my interests. Awesome!
Последно редактиран от Nekres - (AndyV); 7 януари 2013 в 4:21сут.
[L.o.N]Naed 7 януари 2013 в 6:34сут. 
Spicyworld will host the game (based on a devs answer earlier).

so i would guess that the forum or the main site for the game will tell you the place for the download.

Forum:
http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com/social/forum.php?gid=47

Main site:
http://www.angry-red.com/

Enjoy the game :)

Kog 18 януари 2013 в 1:10след. 
how do the android and tablet versions help steam players?
JHD 19 януари 2013 в 9:00сут. 
Awesome game :D First one I tried this kind of game
GET OFF ME LARRY 21 януари 2013 в 7:08сут. 
what's goin to happen with my current karma when the game hits steam? do i have to start it over or will there be a way to transferm them?
[L.o.N]Naed 21 януари 2013 в 9:31сут. 
devz / if you have bought karma, then it will be refunded at launch.

Kog / no idea :)
GET OFF ME LARRY 21 януари 2013 в 10:05сут. 
tyvm ^^
sounds like a wooosh 26 януари 2013 в 12:57след. 
hmmm… I downloaded the demo now - but i am asked to register. - However the register button does nothing!

I am using Linux and running it with wine currently to get an impression.

Where can I sign up for the login into the demo?
sounds like a wooosh 26 януари 2013 в 6:58след. 
ok. now i found it ;D

for those who want to play the demo - you have to register on this page http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com/register.html

Have fun!
William Saija 17 май 2013 в 10:27след. 
Tyvm ^^
Показване на 1-10 от 10 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50