Tato hra je nyní dostupná ve službě Steam!

Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, díky které byla tato hra vybrána pro distribuci ve službě Steam. Více informací a odkaz na stránku hry v obchodě lze nalézt níže.

LA-MULANA
ooktar 2. říj. 2012 v 10.03 odp.
The game that deserves to be on steam the most.
This game has gotten nothing but praise since the original freeware version came out years ago. The game was #1 on the Wii when released in japan, It got nothing but good reviews from its release on Playism, Its currently #1 on Wiiware in america. And despite all of this, this game is stuck in greenlight. If a game like this is doomed to be rejected by steam and stuck in "Greenlimbo" while a game like Mcpixel is the first game to be released from greenlight, then I've lost all my faith in the gaming community.
Zobrazeno 115 z 28 komentářů
< >
「Reeckenscrooge」 3. říj. 2012 v 3.40 dop. 
It is a little sad that we've come to a situation where a game like La-Mulana is shoved to the back few pages of Greenlight hidden away under ♥♥♥♥ty Minecraft clones and RPG maker garbage.

And hey, now that Game Maker is on Steam, random kids with no games design talent or programming knowledge can come up with even more buggy horrible crap to hide good games with!
Festive Strange Lego 3. říj. 2012 v 10.24 odp. 
Just keep telling your friends/enemies/lovers about it, and sooner or later it will make it on steam.
Danaroth 4. říj. 2012 v 11.11 dop. 
It's really absurd that this masterpiece was rejected multiple times by Valve; anyway, for people who don't mind buying elsewhere, other than on Playism, it's currently available on gog.com at a pretty fair 10$ pricetag (33% off its normal price).
Naposledy upravil Danaroth; 4. říj. 2012 v 11.17 dop.
BBX 6. říj. 2012 v 8.02 odp. 
La-Mulana is pretty much one of the best games ever made. Bought it off Playism twice (not that I needed to) and again on the Wii.
BananaJane 6. říj. 2012 v 8.03 odp. 
I think nobody cares about the remake, the original graphics and sound were way better
Ћ Abomination Jones 7. říj. 2012 v 1.45 odp. 
PewDiePie and his ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ brigade are what made McPixel go through, really
doopliss 7. říj. 2012 v 11.00 odp. 
@Banana That's very subjective, and there's more change than graphics and sound when it comes to the remake. More puzzles, different and harder bosses, hard mode, more secrets, it's just a different game in general, and feels like a fresh and new experience. Unlike some ports/"remakes" like CaveStory+.
@Pyro It getting popular would be a good thing if somebody were to send it to Pewdie, but the fanbase would ruin the game and eventually turn NIGORO into something that nobody likes, this was the case with casuals in videogames in general. NIGORO is a company that would make any of their fans happy just by changing a single thing without ruining the games they make in entirety. I'd love for it to get popular but the pewdiepie approach is the worst thing any of us could do. Plus, he would probably drop the game immediately, it'd be too difficult for him, he'd be hand held by a guide the whole time, or the game would be too difficult for him. He'd probably dislike it, which would probably force his fans to dislike it.
ooktar 10. říj. 2012 v 1.06 dop. 
Just wanted to go on record saying that I didn't mean anything bad against McPixel when I made my post. I enjoyed it and I think its a funny creative little game, but just compared to a game on the scale of La Mulana, It just seems a little disheartening that a $5 little Point and Click game meant mostly for chuckles made it before the best 2d Action-Adventure Platformer since Super Metroid.
@BananaJane That's a poor arguments, First, the original one being "Better" is a biased opinion, I for one prefer the 16 Bit art style. And as @Solomon Mentioned, There's a lot more changes than simply graphics and audio. It really does feel like a different game. If people were fans of the original, There's no reason they should not care about the remake.
doopliss 12. říj. 2012 v 12.34 odp. 
@Change
For one, it's not really '16-bit,' that would be nearly impossible due to all the colours in the remake, I'd say it's more or less 32-bit or 64-bit.
Second, I honestly think McPixel is a bad game in general, the gameplay is stail, especially when you have infinite tries, and the game is based around random events. No skill or challenge required, just click ♥♥♥♥ until it works. No Pattern, No Nothing. That, aside from the ♥♥♥♥ty 'pixel' graphics which I can even call 'good' graphics when they don't do any justice to the system's they're trying to emulate, which I assume is PC back in the 80's or 90's, is enough to make me come to a conclusion that it's 'not a videogame' and, even if it was, it's a pretty bad one.
ooktar 14. říj. 2012 v 10.14 dop. 
@Solomon I would consider it 16 bit, Look at games like Super Castlevania IV, Contra III, Rendering Ranger R2, Etc. Those games have a larger color palletes and more animation than La Mulana, If your a decent Pixel artist/Programmer, You could recreate La Mulana's Artwork on most 16 bit consoles. I could honestly see myself playing La Mulana on my Super Nintendo. Don't underestimate old technology.
Second, That was kinda my point, I didn't say Mcpixel was a great game, I think Its cute and funny. But compared to La Mulana (or just about every other game on Greenlight), It's just a point and click Time waster. If games like that, that are made more to pass the time than to actually provide a full gaming experience, end up getting greenlit instead, That's what destroys my hope for greenlight.
(Also Mcpixels graphics aren't actually trying to emulate anything, You can change the graphic style in the options from the crappy atari looking art to crappy cartoon looking art.)
ooktar 16. říj. 2012 v 1.32 dop. 
Well, we got a handful of Source Mods, Minecraft rip-offs, Some unfinished "Horror/Exploration" games (Which look more like Tech Demoes trying to rip off Dear Esther or Amnesia), and a game about peeing and shoving guns up cats asses (Personally, I actually love Postal 2 so I guess I can't complain about that), Though I am interested in Contrast and Fly'n, STILL NO LA MULANA!!!! Honestly this is a little aggravating. I Valve has been pretty fickle about how it chooses the games that get greenlit. First saying that Ratings themselves did not determine what games get greenlit, yet choosing the 20 Top rated games (Minus Facless and Dlc Quest, Which were two games that I actually thought deserved to be greenlit.), and removing the Ratings from public eye. The games that have been chosen are all related to what's currently popular to the majority of gamers out there, (Survival Horror, Zombies, FPS, "crafting" Games, Etc.). The games that have been chosen are more to satisfy the overwhelming public of Moronic gamers that simply follow the biggest gaming trends til they die and move one til ten years later the trend gets revived again. This is the reason I have contempt for modern "Nerds" and how people will pass on something that's possibly amazing because perhaps one single minor element isn't appealing to them and so they dismiss it. La Mulana Unfortnately, will not get the attention it deserves because "There's not enough zombies" or "It's too long, not enough action" or some other ridiculous reason like that because people can no longer appreciate originality and want to be fed the usual crap they're used to layer upon layer until it can't be built up any more, Then they'll move on to the next pile. If valve is going to treat greenlight like a popularity contest rather than actually look for the gems in the rough, Then I consider it a failure. Of course, only two months in, Its still too early to actually make that claim and I'm still holding out for La Mulana, But I'm slowly losing hope.

Sorry for my kinda long meaningless rant. Just wanted to try and make my point clear.
Error 52 17. říj. 2012 v 4.54 dop. 
Solomon původně napsal:
@Change
For one, it's not really '16-bit,' that would be nearly impossible due to all the colours in the remake, I'd say it's more or less 32-bit or 64-bit.
Second, I honestly think McPixel is a bad game in general, the gameplay is stail, especially when you have infinite tries, and the game is based around random events. No skill or challenge required, just click ♥♥♥♥ until it works. No Pattern, No Nothing. That, aside from the ♥♥♥♥ty 'pixel' graphics which I can even call 'good' graphics when they don't do any justice to the system's they're trying to emulate, which I assume is PC back in the 80's or 90's, is enough to make me come to a conclusion that it's 'not a videogame' and, even if it was, it's a pretty bad one.

It's about the humor and not the gameplay.

Besides, lives in a point and click game is a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ idea.
Sugoi 18. říj. 2012 v 5.00 dop. 
It'll get on Steam eventually, we just have to keep pushing. I love the original and didn't even realize the PC version of the remake was out. I guess I'll grab it at GOG and just hope that it comes to Steam soon.
Zeta 18. říj. 2012 v 9.06 dop. 
Still amazed this hasn't been greenlit yet.
ukkosfaith 18. říj. 2012 v 11.44 dop. 
I really don't see how some first person shooters here are doing better than this game. A lot of them look really generic, too. Though admitedly I'm not much of a fan of first person shooters to begin with.

But still. Things like those Slenderman first person shooters look a lot less fun and quality than this. And I can't say I've been wowed by the Steam communities tastes with this Greenlight project.
Zobrazeno 115 z 28 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50