Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

LA-MULANA
binarian 16 януари 2013 в 7:30след.
Will people who purchased La-Mulana from other sources get Steam keys?
From what I understand, the game was offered from multiple different vendors, most notably Playism and, a while later, Good Old Games. Will early adopters be getting free Steam keys? From what I understand, there's a system in place for such built into Good Old Games, and it would kind of suck for people who bought the game on day one from Playism to get left out on that front.
Показване на 1-9 от 9 коментара
< >
Azrael 21 януари 2013 в 2:21след. 
And don't forget Desura... I got it from there ^_^
Vapor Dosh 22 януари 2013 в 9:03сут. 
From what I heard, as long as you have a proof of purchase, you will be provided with a Steam key. I don't know where to ask for them, though.
Madrox8 25 януари 2013 в 1:06сут. 
how do you prove wiiware purchus :/ if they are doing that, cus i got mine on the wiiware
Azrael 26 февруари 2013 в 2:29след. 
Posted in February 12, by PLAYISM, in the Greenlight page:

"Hello Lamulanites! We still don't have a concrete release date yet but believe me we want to release it as soon as we can and are working hard to make that happen. I do have one piece of unfortunate news to share now that the all of the legal stuff has been settled and taken care of. Although users from PLAYISM and Desura(and GROUPEES of course) will be able to receive Steam keys, GOG does not actually offer Steam keys through their site so users who have bought from GOG will not be able to activate their purchase on Steam. We are really sorry about this but there is not much we can do on our end."
Sonario 22 март 2013 в 9:01след. 
Will Steam keys be available on the Groupees Bemine page if we bought it from there also?
thetrin 29 март 2013 в 1:02след. 
Hey guys,

Just to clear a few things up. We will be offering Steam keys to everyone who purchased the game on other services like Playism and Desura (and of course the Groupees deal). We won't be offering keys to those that purchased from GOG, but that's due to GOG's own policies regarding Steam. Sorry about that.

Wiiware players will not be getting a key, either. This is reserved for PC versions of the game.

Hope that clears things up. If you have any further questions about this, feel free to reach us by twitter: @playismEN or on Facebook (facebook.com/playism)
Terrabull 16 април 2013 в 1:11след. 
Any update for us? Nothing on twitter.
Meysakado 23 юни 2013 в 9:30след. 
I second the above post, any update would be very much appreciated, particularly playism key.
Последно редактиран от Meysakado; 23 юни 2013 в 9:30след.
binarian 23 юни 2013 в 10:35след. 
The update was actually released quite some time ago. If you didn't receive an e-mail on how to redeem your Steam key, contact Niflas directly and see what's up.
Показване на 1-9 от 9 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50