Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

POSTAL 2 COMPLETE
Toploader  [разработчик] 6 ноември 2012 в 2:58сут.
For those that took part in the Free Key Promotion:
Hey all.

Update:

Due to a problem where many are now trying to exploit this offer (I've just had 50 requests for keys in the last 24 hours, when over 300 keys have already been given out and I normally only get a few requests a day) I will not be giving out any more keys.

It's been a month since P2's release on Steam, so anyone that took part in the offer and was interested in the game should have contacted me by now. Any further requests will be ignored.

Thanks for the support everyone. :)

Original post:

Good news is I have the keys, ready to hand out to the 300+ that took part in our promotion. Bad news is there does not seem to be an easy way for this to work. I thought that I'd be able to send people private messages, or gift them copies straight from my account. The only way i can do it is to give a key to each person, and for that you'll all need to contact me.

Sign up to the www.runningwithscissors.com forums, and find me (same username, Toploader, found here: http://runningwithscissors.com/main/index.php?action=profile;u=3)

Then send me a private message with your Steam name and and a link to your profile page. If you have changed your name since posting in the promotion thread, it would make it easier for me if you could let me know that.

REMEMBER: this is only valid for those that posted in this thread:

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/93000640/864946671954795476/

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT POST NUMBER IS YOURS!

Once I've confirmed you did indeed post in that thread I will get right back to you with your free key!

Sorry to make you jump another hoop guys, as a way of saying sorry I will make sure each and every one of you also gets a free copy of POSTAL 1 on Desura, but for that you will have to make a Desura account and tell me your user name in the PM.

Thanks.

Последно редактиран от Toploader; 7 декември 2012 в 3:01сут.
Показване на 1-15 от 31 коментара
< >
Chimy Joestar 6 ноември 2012 в 3:11сут. 
Thanks Toploader! you're a gentleman and a scholar, mister!
SILPH 6 ноември 2012 в 3:13сут. 
Thanks a lot Toploader and RWS!
shixiang722 6 ноември 2012 в 3:20сут. 
Thank you!
much hendrik such game wow 6 ноември 2012 в 5:53сут. 
Thanks man!
Vidikk 6 ноември 2012 в 10:30сут. 
Thanks <3
Anakin Landwalker 6 ноември 2012 в 1:00след. 
Thank you very much for doing this ! :)
Captain Urahara 6 ноември 2012 в 10:56след. 
Straight up gentleman! Thank you for all the hard work Toploader! Registered and sent you a PM on the RWS forums. You are the absolute best!
Toploader  [разработчик] 7 ноември 2012 в 1:42сут. 
All Desura guys should have their keys now. Any future owners will find them at : https://secure.desura.com/cart/cdkeys
Mateen[SG] 7 ноември 2012 в 3:53сут. 
I can't create an account on the forums..It keep saying that my name and email is a spam account :\
ghostninja97 7 ноември 2012 в 5:40след. 
@toploader can you hurry up and get me mine i want to play :)
kiss.gandy 7 ноември 2012 в 5:52след. 
You guys are the best :D Can't wait for more Postal-y stuff (achieves, workshop, future games!)
Captain Urahara 7 ноември 2012 в 9:36след. 
Hate to be a bother but was anyone else sent an already used key? I already PM'ed Toploader about it but when I tried to use my key it said it was already redeemed :(
Airdin 9 ноември 2012 в 6:56сут. 
Thank you :)
Toploader  [разработчик] 9 ноември 2012 в 7:22сут. 
I resent about 3 keys by mistake, but those issues are all tracked down and dealt with now.
JohnyCJ 9 ноември 2012 в 9:49сут. 
Good to know thanks :)
Показване на 1-15 от 31 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50