This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

POSTAL 2 COMPLETE
Guy Switzy Nov 5, 2012 @ 1:33pm
apocalypse weekend HELP!!!!!
please help me i don't know how to access apocalypse weekend i beat the main game but it just sends me back to the main menu please help i want to play more of this EPIC game!!! :(
Last edited by Guy Switzy; Nov 5, 2012 @ 1:35pm
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Toploader  [developer] Nov 5, 2012 @ 1:47pm 
When you click POSTAL 2 to launch it, you will get 3 options, 1 for SP, one for MP, one for AW>
Guy Switzy Nov 5, 2012 @ 1:49pm 
Originally posted by Toploader:
When you click POSTAL 2 to launch it, you will get 3 options, 1 for SP, one for MP, one for AW>

thank you thank you thank you!!!! :)
=EGC= _Nite_ Nov 5, 2012 @ 2:29pm 
Originally posted by ASKteam96-99:

let us know if you have problems with the audio in the cut scene videos for AW, cause I did, I had to change it from software 3d audio to hardware 3d audio to fix it. (may have just been a glitch for me but unsure)
Guy Switzy Nov 5, 2012 @ 3:05pm 
Originally posted by =EGC= _Nite_:
Originally posted by ASKteam96-99:

let us know if you have problems with the audio in the cut scene videos for AW, cause I did, I had to change it from software 3d audio to hardware 3d audio to fix it. (may have just been a glitch for me but unsure)
kay :)
Herr.Nordman Nov 5, 2012 @ 5:06pm 
you can make the display resolution can be 1920x1080 HD ?? and busy out the game so that there are less bugs :D
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50