This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

POSTAL 2 COMPLETE
TheBookOfAwesomeness Nov 3, 2012 @ 7:56am
What... This is a indie game?? :O
This game is pretty old but, I wouldn't expect this to be a indie game for its time. I mean at the time, this game would probly look like one of those big AAA titles. I might be overreacting, but I though RWS had a bigger team and alot more money.(There still awesome!!!). Reguardless, Game looks awesome!
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Count Trapula Nov 3, 2012 @ 10:35am 
I purchased it when it was first released at retail and they certainly weren't a AAA studio at that time. Also, Greenlight isn't just for Indie companies, there's a few bigger games from devs with publishers trying to get their games on Steam via Greenlight.
Hornet85 Nov 3, 2012 @ 6:26pm 
No where is it said that Greenlight is only for indie games. Yes, 99% of the games here are indie, but its not a rule =)
TheBookOfAwesomeness Nov 3, 2012 @ 6:28pm 
No, I mean that the game said it was a indie game on its steam store page!
Originally posted by Hornet85:
No where is it said that Greenlight is only for indie games. Yes, 99% of the games here are indie, but its not a rule =)
Last edited by TheBookOfAwesomeness; Nov 3, 2012 @ 6:29pm
!3eleidiger Nov 4, 2012 @ 1:04am 
Good you guys sound like you have to buy it!Some Voted it some buy it now so stfu!
Toploader  [developer] Nov 4, 2012 @ 3:56am 
We are indie! Yes we had the game published back in the day, but we make the game independently with no publisher influence. It really depends how you wanna use the term I guess, but don't forget some games that people call indie were funded by EA (such as Shank).
TheBookOfAwesomeness Nov 4, 2012 @ 5:31am 
@!3eleidiger

K bro calm down.

@Toploader

Thanks for the info.
TheBookOfAwesomeness Nov 4, 2012 @ 5:33am 
Originally posted by Toploader:
We are indie! Yes we had the game published back in the day, but we make the game independently with no publisher influence. It really depends how you wanna use the term I guess, but don't forget some games that people call indie were funded by EA (such as Shank).

Would you consiter it a indie titles back when It first came out?
TheBookOfAwesomeness Nov 4, 2012 @ 5:57am 
If I'm not mistaken, I though this game was ganna had a few mods included in postal 2, If thats true whats the list of the mods that are installed with the game?
Toploader  [developer] Nov 5, 2012 @ 8:13am 
Yeah, it was totally indie when it first came out. Back when we released POSTAL 2, they only way to get a game sold was via a publisher, I'm sure had digital distributions been around then we could have skipped that entirely. It was about as indie as you get really.

There are no mods included in the Steam release, just POSTAL 2 and it's expansion pack. We hope to get the Steam workshop up and running in the coming months though.
TheBookOfAwesomeness Nov 5, 2012 @ 3:22pm 
If I'm not mistaken ,I heard that RWS is planning a remake for a mod called Eternal Damnation, If thats true, is it ganna be released as a offical DLC/Add-on to postal? Or is it just a fake rumor?
Yeah, it was totally indie when it first came out. Back when we released POSTAL 2, they only way to get a game sold was via a publisher, I'm sure had digital distributions been around then we could have skipped that entirely. It was about as indie as you get really.

There are no mods included in the Steam release, just POSTAL 2 and it's expansion pack. We hope to get the Steam workshop up and running in the coming months though.
Herr.Nordman Nov 5, 2012 @ 5:06pm 
you can make the display resolution can be 1920x1080 HD ?? and busy out the game so that there are less bugs :D
DATSU NUGU Jan 21, 2013 @ 2:57am 
Originally posted by Count Trapula:
I purchased it when it was first released at retail and they certainly weren't a AAA studio at that time. Also, Greenlight isn't just for Indie companies, there's a few bigger games from devs with publishers trying to get their games on Steam via Greenlight.

No; you're wrong. You're so wrong. Steam Greenlight was made specifically so that indie game devs could sell their game to Valve based on the community. Do you really think that Valve needs Greenlight to purchase Call of Duty or Battlefield? You're ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ right they don't. Every time I see a big-name developer with a big name on Steam Greenlight it just reminds me of how ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ stupid you and the entire Steam community is.
DATSU NUGU Jan 21, 2013 @ 3:00am 
Originally posted by Hornet85:
No, at this point 60% are.
Stevefin Jan 25, 2013 @ 5:35pm 
This game is also banned and black listed in lots of countries aswell
TheBookOfAwesomeness Jan 25, 2013 @ 7:05pm 
Originally posted by Stevefin:
This game is also banned and black listed in lots of countries aswell

O_O!
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50