This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

POSTAL 2 COMPLETE
ڴ.щ.α.ϯ.of.AH 23 ก.ย., 2012 @ 4:42am
Sale idea : Buy Postal II get TF2 item
An idea for a tf2 item would be Dude's T-shirt.This kind of offers will surely make people buy Postal II off steam since majority play TF2 and they'll do anything to get items for Tf2 and also enjoy Postal II.
Hope this isn't a bad idea :D
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 47 ความเห็น
< >
Koloses 23 ก.ย., 2012 @ 1:16pm 
Genuine Postal 2 item in TF2? DO WANT! It doesn't even matter what would it be. Awesome game + item for another awesome game is a great idea :P
FriedGerry 23 ก.ย., 2012 @ 2:42pm 
Enjoy Postal 2? these idiots would just buy it for the tf2 item. Would still get sales at least
ڴ.щ.α.ϯ.of.AH 24 ก.ย., 2012 @ 1:36am 
That's the reasoning.I've also been a demented obsessive tf2 player until I had enough,so i know that most of the tf2 players would buy the game just to take any item/genuine/whatever.(Still love that game lol)
Toploader  [ผู้พัฒนา] 25 ก.ย., 2012 @ 6:48pm 
I don't play TF2 at all, but can anyone make and submit a T-shirt to TF2? I think it's a great idea if we can make it work.
ڴ.щ.α.ϯ.of.AH 26 ก.ย., 2012 @ 5:55am 
Yeah, I think anyone with a small knowledge of Source SDK can do it (unfortunately I have no knowledges whatsoever about creating Source items).I'll try to talk with some friends maybe I'll pull out something.
SlipSlot 26 ก.ย., 2012 @ 6:24am 
Would bring a LOT more attention to Postal 2 had it be an official thing that you only unlock from purchasing P2 though. I'm not sure how it works but seeing as I own both, having something to connect them sounds great.
ڴ.щ.α.ϯ.of.AH 26 ก.ย., 2012 @ 7:13am 
Yep,I always play a few hours of TF2 when I want to,so adding up some items alongside Postal 2 would be great. Many games publishers choose this because it's a 100% guaranteed success since everyone is desparate to get their hands on costumizable stuff.
My Name Is CubeCompanion! 26 ก.ย., 2012 @ 7:15am 
I want this!
AymericTheNightmare 26 ก.ย., 2012 @ 11:43am 
Why not ...
what do you think of scissors for TF2? ;)
for the scout (or more)!
ڴ.щ.α.ϯ.of.AH 26 ก.ย., 2012 @ 12:13pm 
That's a great idea.
I'll think about a set of these items and share my thoughts here.
Unfortunately I don't know anyone who knows how to do tf2 items (source sdk knowledges).
Toploader don't you know anyone?
Shiki 29 ก.ย., 2012 @ 5:16pm 
Originally posted by ڴ.щ.α.ϯ.of.AH:
That's a great idea.
I'll think about a set of these items and share my thoughts here.
Unfortunately I don't know anyone who knows how to do tf2 items (source sdk knowledges).
Toploader don't you know anyone?

It has more to do with modelling programs then with sourceSDK
ڴ.щ.α.ϯ.of.AH 18 ต.ค., 2012 @ 10:18am 
Come one someone make this alive :P
Corps Veil: Veiler of Fortune 19 ต.ค., 2012 @ 1:15pm 
im planning on buying postal 2 but having a tf2 item would increase my chances of getting it oh please make a gun skin
Lunics 19 ต.ค., 2012 @ 2:11pm 
i want the dudes coat with the RWS-logo on the back
ڴ.щ.α.ϯ.of.AH 19 ต.ค., 2012 @ 2:32pm 
Agree,that would be great
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 47 ความเห็น
< >
ต่อหน้า: 15 30 50