This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

POSTAL 2 COMPLETE
GoodOff Jan 6, 2013 @ 2:12pm
Postal2League.com Snatch Tournament 2013
Think you're good at Postal 2 Multiplayer?

Then Share the Pain in the Postal 2 League Snatch Tournament!

The Snatch(Capture the Flag) tournament is open to the public. Get all of your friends together and form a clan of 4 to 8 players, then register a forum account at the Postal2League.com[www.postal2league.com] website! Share the pain the way Postal Dude does, and get that ♥♥♥♥ into your bed with your other hoe, gang bang style!

The league will provide two servers for the tournament: One server located in New York, and the other in London. All players around the world are encouraged to participate!

And, thanks to Zoetrope, a TeamSpeak 3 server is provided for all participants to use for communication during matches!

You and your team's performance statistics will be recorded with my GameStats processor, and will be on display on the Postal2League.com website. You'll also be able to relive your matches and get your 15 minutes of fame on the Postal2League YouTube Channel, as all matches will be recorded by the League Referees!

Not in a clan? Then become a Free Agent! Register an account on the Postal2League.com[www.postal2league.com] forums and show 'em what you're made of, and an existing clan will let you join their team. Free Agents will be able to participate in the League's preseason matches, which will be hosted on the weekends for at least a month. This will be the perfect time to display your worthiness amongst the other clans of the league!

All matches will be held every Sunday, and some Saturdays depending on the turn out around late morning to the afternoon for American players, and late afternoon to the evening for European players.

All matches consist of 2 to 3 rounds, each having a time limit of 30 minutes – With the possibility of overtime – with a score cap of 3 points.

The League will last all year long as the Snatch tournament will then be followed by another Tournament for Team Deathmatch!

Win both tournaments, and let everyone in the community know that you and your team are the best of the best!

Register today at Postal2League.com[www.postal2league.com]! If you have any problems at all registering on the forums, don't hesitate to ask for help! Contact me here, or at my email at hedgoodoff@gmail.com

I'm also on Xfire and my username is myctop.

Ring in the new year Sharing The Pain!
Last edited by GoodOff; Jan 6, 2013 @ 2:14pm