Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

ADAPT
ColloseusX  [developer] Sep 21, 2012 @ 2:55pm
[ Suggestions ] Resources
The World of ADAPT will be an abundance of resources that the players can collect as their village expands and their knowledge of the land they are traversing plus their development of tools

We will have various locations that players will be able to gather resources such as Forests, Mountains, Underwater caverns and Tundra etc...

If you have any ideas for the resources of ADAPT please let us know and remember that it will be a fantasy setting but keeping to a realistic style

< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
[ Insert Clever Name Here] Sep 25, 2012 @ 2:03pm 
Electricity? i mean half the the stuff in the world now we wouldnt have without it. maybe one of those great steps forward in adapt that you can get.
ColloseusX  [developer] Sep 25, 2012 @ 3:23pm 
I've really been thinking of introducing electricity into some kind of steam punk part of the world, possibly craftable power cells etc, thanks for the suggestion!
DrTomorrow Sep 26, 2012 @ 4:17pm 
Or, a manually generated electricity
Lets say for example that one person is spinning the wheel to add more fire or friction?
Alternatively something like a water flow wheel engine
[ Insert Clever Name Here] Oct 15, 2012 @ 9:35pm 
^ i agree 100% with this idea
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50