Ez a játék már elérhető a Steamen!

Köszönjük, hogy segítettél kiválasztani ezt a játékot Steames terjesztésre. Tovább információ, köztük hivatkozás a Steam áruházi oldalra, alább látható.

Folk Tale
Games Foundry  [Fejlesztő] 2012. okt. 15. @ du. 6:12
Kickstarter Pledge Tiers and Rewards
We're considering fundraising on Kickstarter *. For those familiar with KS, we'd love to hear your thoughts on pledge tiers ( USD, EUR, GBP ) and desirable rewards. Obvious rewards include alpha build access / priority pass to closed beta / art books. What do folks think about posters, mugs and traditional merchandise. Any interest in diecast figures? What would YOU like to see...

* Please note, we do not currently have a Kickstarter campaign.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Games Foundry; 2012. okt. 15. @ du. 10:15
115/30 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Battletank32 2012. okt. 15. @ du. 9:46 
I been looking on kickstarter for you guys for the past 3 hrs.... finally read this again.. now i feel stupid LOL... let me know when yall are up :P
Games Foundry  [Fejlesztő] 2012. okt. 15. @ du. 10:16 
I've edited the OP to add a note, just in case other people go looking.
The BOULDER 2012. okt. 16. @ du. 1:17 
Kickstarter rewards give you a piece of paper with a =) and signatures of the team. Give it a few years and it will be everyone's prized possesion XD jk but traditional merchandise would be very cool, a milkmaid statuette or die-cast will be a funny way to poke fun at the earliest greenlight builds XD an inside joke for all that remember.
Captain Wardark 2012. okt. 16. @ du. 6:57 
pikemen guard figurines.. a two pack! so you can have 1 guarding eatch side of the monitor... muahahaha! minions...and tall ones to :D like 6 inch models maybe even XD
Kristoffer 2012. okt. 16. @ du. 11:14 
Access to the Beta is a definite must. That and a "pre-order" tier, where you basically get the game cheaper.
Stratus 2012. okt. 17. @ de. 3:49 
Strategy guides for a small add-on are nice.
If there is a lot of lore around the world, a novella and/or almenac are also good.

Additionally some things I have seen popular in the passed are paying for the expansion up front, ringtones, high res maps/art work, extra copies of the game for cheap (i.e. base cost is say $15, but then you can add an additional 3 pack for $30)
Psychyn 2012. okt. 17. @ du. 3:23 
If you put this on Kickstarter, also put the same reward forms in a Paypal system because not everyone owns a bloody creditcard. That nearly killed my ability to support Castle Story, and I'd hate for it to happen again.
Wighar 2012. okt. 17. @ du. 4:49 
I have a few games I supported on Kickstarter, and I would indeed pledge support for this game from what I have seen so far.

but on to the rewards, the more common are:
Beta access
Digital Downloadable copy of the game DRM free
Name in the credits of the final game

uncommon ones:
Friend Beta Key
Pledger unique in-game color scheme (NPC clothes, various)

thats just a few i thought of right now.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Wighar; 2012. okt. 17. @ du. 4:59
-={EWo}=- Turtle Dude 2012. okt. 19. @ du. 7:23 
I would like to see a Kickstarter exculsive reward as in maybe special access to test incoming updates, with a few other things maybe have a drawing too have your "Face" be put into the games with the NPC's. XD
Mr Grumpy 2012. okt. 20. @ du. 2:25 
One thing i would find fun as a reward that i know some other games have had, is a character naming of your choice. Like how maybe you can get a merchant named after a name of your choice, or a guard captain or even a villager.. That would be nice..

But doing a kickstarter sounds like a great idea, seeing how other games have done that and its worked out great. But on the rewards, thats also up to you guys.. What do you guys find is resonable reward for your game?

I've given my thought on it and hope your game will work out as intended at release. Seems like a very good and fun game as of now.

Have fun and enjoy creating your game.
Wolvenmire 2012. okt. 20. @ du. 7:06 
I read the discussion title and immediately sought out Kickstarter. Found nothing. Returned and actually READ the post. Feel stupid, but would keep an eye out for a Kickstarter page for this.
The BOULDER 2012. okt. 23. @ de. 11:47 
I feel very odd asking for a reward for pledging for a game. My reward is faster release of what I hope is a great game, and from what I see here it looks like that's what it is =D
Neya 2012. okt. 28. @ de. 4:08 
Psychyn Hakuna Matata eredeti hozzászólása:
If you put this on Kickstarter, also put the same reward forms in a Paypal system because not everyone owns a bloody creditcard. That nearly killed my ability to support Castle Story, and I'd hate for it to happen again.
Yes! i so agree, epecially in europe, we know that credit cards can compromise your control of money. i love paypal
Mizore 2012. okt. 28. @ du. 3:14 
I think people who beta test this game should be discounted for doing so, or given the actual release for free. They beta tested it and wee a big help, so why not give it to them for half price or free?
hero1900 2012. nov. 5. @ de. 2:34 
Linux support mentioned :)
115/30 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50