This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Folk Tale
Schatzy Jan 24, 2013 @ 1:37pm
Sandbox Recommendation
Allow players to make their own dungeons and their own loot, etc.
And this is a more or less request, give players the option to modify terrain.
For example: Add lava pits and make hills bigger or smaller, add lakes, etc.
But you should have a randomly generated land anyway. That would be sick! And I know this has been mentioned before but, free-build structures. Where you can make the walls, and a second story, add interior designs, etc.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Trilion Jan 24, 2013 @ 4:18pm 
7/10
Stuart Mar 15, 2013 @ 12:11pm 
Agree entirely, although i would add, whilst there should be a 'map creator' tool, it should have the option at start to randomly generate the map (and its dungeons to what ever quantity is specified(if there are to be multiple dungeons which im assuming there is)) and also a 'from scratch' option, although the randomly generated map should still be editable.. 10/10
Games Foundry  [developer] Apr 3, 2013 @ 11:55pm 
Assuming we successfully raise funding then immediate priorities are scrapping the terrain system in favour of a modular map design tool, and expansion of our character customization R&D to make characters look more visually varied. As part of the map editor work we'll be exploring whether it's possible to randomly generate the maps - no promises however. If not, don't worry, an ability to upload your own maps to share with friends and optionally the community ( who will rate them with high scoring maps being featured for you to download ) will provide plenty of replayability.

Not only will a modular map editor support designing outdoor locations, we expect to be able to expand it to design dungeons. Once step at a time though.
Schatzy Apr 5, 2013 @ 6:32pm 
Sounds great! Can't wait for the release!
Night Cat May 1, 2013 @ 10:25am 
Sandbox and a lot of user based modding community made easy are what makes a good game plain awesome ;) I so hope to see this steam workshop supported one day.
NK Jevnix Jul 14, 2013 @ 11:13am 
Okey seams fun to, but good to meybe have alot of options
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50