This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Real Heroes: Firefighter
RyTZaR Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:48am
does not run on windows 8 x64
I run game.exe and nothing happens!!!Help!!!
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Scientifically Proven  [developer] Jan 8, 2013 @ 10:50am 
We currently do not support Windows 8. Final version will be fully compatible.
RyTZaR Jan 8, 2013 @ 12:07pm 
ScientificallyProven,as will soon be the latest version? no way to run on windows 8?
docteurmmx Jan 8, 2013 @ 12:16pm 
windows 7 x64 is not compatible (i have try)
RyTZaR Jan 8, 2013 @ 12:42pm 
old version 2011 works fine on windows 8 x64. 2012 and no.
KaYoUx Mar 5, 2013 @ 6:15pm 
I can't get it to work on windows 7 64 bit. If you wan't me to vote on your game on steam greenlight could you at least make sure it works on my operating system? I got the game on desura and I get stuck at the screen with the turning logo...
Scientifically Proven  [developer] Mar 11, 2013 @ 9:13am 
KayoUx. We are tying to narrow this down. We think it may be from an update in the licensed engine we use. We will post an update ASAP.
Scientifically Proven  [developer] Mar 11, 2013 @ 9:21am 
Originally posted by KaYoUx:
I can't get it to work on windows 7 64 bit. If you wan't me to vote on your game on steam greenlight could you at least make sure it works on my operating system? I got the game on desura and I get stuck at the screen with the turning logo...

Can you send your email address to info@scientificallyproven.com please?
robirenz Mar 23, 2013 @ 5:00pm 
Originally posted by ScientificallyProven:
Originally posted by KaYoUx:

Can you send your email address to info@scientificallyproven.com please?

I can't get it to work either. I got if off Desura and tried the Desura direct play and also downloading the install file directly on two different computers which have windows 7 64 bit and all I get is the spinning logo for hours.
I left messages on desura, and only and answer to come here and ask.
Scientifically Proven  [developer] Mar 27, 2013 @ 3:15pm 
For those having issues on Win 7 64 bit could you please try re-installing windows .net framework and let us know if it resolved the issue?

http://www.microsoft.com/net

and Direct X

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

Thanks
docteurmmx Mar 31, 2013 @ 11:24pm 
with windows 8 , it's impossible to re-installing windows .net framework and Direct X . snif :(
Scientifically Proven  [developer] May 13, 2013 @ 4:45pm 
For those having issues. Did you install the game into the default directory? (program files) or a custom directory? If you did install into a custom please try a default installation and let us know. Thank you.
KaYoUx Oct 16, 2013 @ 6:33pm 
The default desura installation does not work and I don't know how to install it in the default folder from desura. Can we do this? I wont reinstall .net framework either since all of my other games work fine and I don't want to break anything while trying this, sorry...
Xarka Jan 17 @ 4:25pm 
Originally posted by docteurmmx:
windows 7 x64 is not compatible (i have try)

Hmm, weird - it's runs fine for me on Win7 64 :/
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50