This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Real Heroes: Firefighter
b3nderz Mar 22, 2013 @ 2:48am
Why should I support this game ?
I have the game on Desura. The game don't start on Vista/7/8, compatibility mode don't work, start as admin don't work too, lower resolution, lower color mode, the game don't work. The real problem is : nobody to answer the questions. The dev website is down, the editor don't answer to PM (I'm waiting an answer for many weeks).
So, why exactly should I vote for one game which don't work ? I don't want people to lost their money.
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Scientifically Proven  [developer] Mar 27, 2013 @ 3:46pm 
We are working on a fix. Please try downloading windows .net framework and the latest direct x then let us know if that resolved the issue. Thank you. http://www.microsoft.com/net http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109
b3nderz Apr 9, 2013 @ 11:54am 
My system was already updated before trying to launch.
Scientifically Proven  [developer] Apr 10, 2013 @ 10:49am 
It appears that the problem is being caused by Desura's "wrapper" we are not experiencing the problem locally. We are trying to work with them on a resolution.
b3nderz Apr 10, 2013 @ 11:25am 
I'm really sorry to say that, but the DRM free version available with the Desura purshase have the same problem.
grumbel Apr 17, 2013 @ 7:38am 
The only version that works for me is the German retail version, which is an earlier build and doesn't have the cell shading. As for the "wrapper", I am not really sure what they mean, it's DRM-free and doesn't contain any wrapping I know of. The UK retail versions I checked are bit for bit completely identical to the one on Desura.
Scientifically Proven  [developer] Apr 18, 2013 @ 4:28pm 
We are trying to figure that out as well. The only place the build is having issues (that we have found) is from Desura. We apologize for the delay. We have limited resources. Thank you for your support and the additional info.
Scientifically Proven  [developer] May 13, 2013 @ 4:46pm 
For those having issues. Did you install the game into the default directory? (program files) or a custom directory? If you did install into a custom please try a default installation and let us know. Thank you.
grumbel May 13, 2013 @ 6:11pm 
I installed into the default directory Desura picks, which would be:

"C:/Program Files/Desura/Common/Real Heroes Firefighter"

Shall I try to move it somewhere else?
Scientifically Proven  [developer] May 13, 2013 @ 7:36pm 
No, thank you for checking.
b3nderz May 14, 2013 @ 5:43am 
Default forlder for me too. Thanks to working on it.
Last edited by b3nderz; May 14, 2013 @ 5:44am
Shkeeper May 25, 2013 @ 1:16am 
It's cool game
b3nderz Jul 15, 2013 @ 12:49am 
So... We still waiting to play the game we bought...
Definitely NO to Greenlight.
Last edited by b3nderz; Jul 15, 2013 @ 12:51am
rrae Jul 21, 2013 @ 3:36am 
i wanted to ask whether there will be a linux version, reading that it doesn't even work in windows xp made me change my yes-vote to a no-vote
Last edited by rrae; Jul 21, 2013 @ 3:37am
Scientifically Proven  [developer] Jul 31, 2013 @ 12:24pm 
We have not seen isues with XP, we apologize or issues. we are a small team
grumbel Aug 1, 2013 @ 2:41am 
Do you have any debug builds or something that we can try? I can understand the small team and all, but it has been quite a few month and still no patch, workaround or even much of an idea what is going wrong.
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50