This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dungeon Dashers
Zodiak Apr 1, 2013 @ 2:23pm
Gold?
It's great to have gold in a dungeon crawler, but I wonder if it will be put towards anything? An orc that you rescue from the start of the game because he was outnumbered by other orcs, and after you rescue him your adventurers find out that he is actually a merchant and that he was charging the other orcs outrageous rates and that's why they were after him. As a result he could follow you around or show up every now and then because he would disapear from time to time searching for loot on his own to sell to passing customers. OR, he could be a craftsman and your adventurers would find scraps/resources throughout the levels and after discovering/buying the schematics you then could have the orc craft your adventurers new armor/weapons.

Long story short, I hope there is a purpose to the gold, unless it's just there as a point system to compare with friends/leaderboards. Let me know what you all think and hopefully Andy will take our thoughts into consideration!
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
JigxorAndy  [developer] Apr 14, 2013 @ 1:10am 
The gold will be used to purchase items and upgrades in the final version. There will most likely be potions as well which players can buy to heal themselves in a level.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50