This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Routine
dark-hello2 Sep 30, 2012 @ 3:26pm
Death System and Release Date
I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding the perma death system. I know what perma death entales but I'm wondering if it deletes your save and all (which I assume it does).

On other note, I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything in terms of a release date. I know it says early 2013 on the website, but I'm wondering how early is early to them. This is one of the games that seems like it would rival other indie games such as Amnesia: The Dark Decent.

Any relevant answers would be appreciated.

EDIT: I messaged Lunar Software, awaiting a reply.
Last edited by dark-hello2; Sep 30, 2012 @ 3:45pm
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
j-PPP☮ Oct 16, 2013 @ 1:02pm 
Just randomly searched the threads and saw this. It seems that no one gave you an answer, and I don't know if you have had an answer yet, but I'll just reply to this post anyway.

Permadeath is the same kind of thing as in Diablo series. You can't save the game, other than saving when you quit. So that the next time you continue the game, it continues from where you quit last time. Basically there's only one save slot. But, however, Diablo had it that if you died, you could go and loot your corpse. I think that in Routine there might not be anything like that, and if you die, you simply will have to start all over again. Might awoke some frustration among players, but it really pays it up for the increase in atmosphere.
PSYCHEDELIC HUBCAP Oct 21, 2013 @ 12:18pm 
It behold be like zombie u where u could run into you previous character as a zombie and loot it. Or you should just be able to see your body it shouldn't just start over.
dark-hello2 Oct 21, 2013 @ 5:44pm 
Holy mother of necro, you guys are over a year late to the party.
TallmanMikeUK Nov 23, 2013 @ 5:17pm 
It'd be cool if it turned out you were playing as clones or something so that you could find your bodies and take their gear.
SaadReh Nov 25, 2013 @ 11:33am 
Originally posted by TallmanMikeUK:
It'd be cool if it turned out you were playing as clones or something so that you could find your bodies and take their gear.
That is a good idea,some "MOON" sh*t right there
cool sounding me Nov 29, 2013 @ 4:44pm 
Originally posted by Saad:
That is a good idea,some "MOON" sh*t right there

Oh man, that would be a really cool mechanic.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50