This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Routine
bigbrother2003 Sep 22, 2012 @ 7:20pm
Graphy
Is the graphy expression same as Borderlands?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Angush Sep 22, 2012 @ 11:20pm 
What?
HOTSHOT Sep 24, 2012 @ 9:28am 
He's asking if the graphical style is the same as "Borderlands" or "Darkness 2" in other words, a cartoon-ish/comic book-styled graphics.

-I hope it does :) It would make the gore a lot more times better :D
Pvt. Leatherby [502nd PIR] [2-2] Sep 24, 2012 @ 11:34am 
It's not, I don't think. It's got a couple ingame screens and they look more realistic than anything.

The desc says "Based on 80's Sci-fi", too.
Tito Sep 26, 2012 @ 12:43pm 
It doesnt make any sense to ask this question... there are videos and pictures on the main page showing the graphics of the game.

But as my opinion goes, it has little details on a cell shading style, like borderlands, but those are very minor details. Overall the game goes for a more reallistic look
Ceige Sep 27, 2012 @ 12:39am 
I think the graphics, lighting and shaders are "realistic", but reflect, as said, an 80's style view of the future. So lots of colour, "cute" shapes and designs, but the actual graphics are very much realistic.

While a bit of a stretch, think of things like Fallout - everything's a completely different fashion, the aesthetics are different, but they're still realistic. Except, in this case, things go as far as the shaders and lighting, so there's a "80's version of the future" filter over your eyes.

Man, I need a better vocabulary.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50