This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Routine
Cold Eyes Sep 22, 2012 @ 3:58pm
enemies
what will we be fighting
Showing 1-15 of 42 comments
< >
Cold Eyes Sep 22, 2012 @ 3:58pm 
because it seems like robots
Zero Sep 23, 2012 @ 5:49am 
The enemies don't seem to be very well-explained, however, based on my understanding, maybe rouge robots?
xX_DoongeL_Xx Sep 23, 2012 @ 7:09am 
I think robots and possibly aliens, there is no evidence but i think that would be realy cool, also what the hell do you need a handheld CAT scanner for? Maby to detect somthing in the robots so you know there enemies or not?
Lord Marshall Elijah AJ Autumn Sep 23, 2012 @ 3:07pm 
I hope its more than the cookie cuter aliens and a few rogue robots. I want something that is unique and will make ME get scared....which is a hard thing to do.
Potato Skin Sep 23, 2012 @ 3:47pm 
So is this kinda like a Amensia kinda like thing. Where you have to run and hide from what ever is trying to kill you? Because I think that it would be way more scary if it was somewhat like that.
Judge DeMers Sep 25, 2012 @ 11:13am 
The idea behind an enemy in this game would be to not try and see what it looks like.
Maybe there aren't any hostiles and you just got there when everyone is sleeping and you're really being chased around by a janitor who's just like "What the ♥♥♥♥ is this guy doing?"
Cannonball117 Sep 25, 2012 @ 7:33pm 
It is most likely reprogrammed robots to fight you, though not many, mixed in with static threats like falling debris, or destroyed hull but likely enough the enemy (if there is a enemy) simply needs to scare you to death.
Sgt.Psycho Sep 25, 2012 @ 10:24pm 
tbh, I would prefer not to know.[constructinghorror.com]
Ceige Sep 26, 2012 @ 12:45am 
Maybe it's part of the mystery? ;-)
Hunter Normandy Sep 26, 2012 @ 1:30pm 
guys... stop trynig to get spoilers... its people like you that make me sick...
ForCom5 Sep 26, 2012 @ 1:51pm 
Robots...? Sounds a bit mundane, but they're scary in their own rights.
candlecane Sep 26, 2012 @ 3:56pm 
Might as well say it's Shodan. She's coming back for Hacker.
Ceige Sep 27, 2012 @ 12:32am 
Originally posted by Hunter Normandy:
guys... stop trynig to get spoilers... its people like you that make me sick...
Erm, that's a bit of a hop skip and a jump isn't it? They're not necessarily looking for spoilers, just curious (and I'm sure if the devs said it's part of the plot and they don't want to spoil it, they'd respect that).

No need to feel sick about it ;-)
Draugen Sep 27, 2012 @ 7:18am 
Well from what I saw, the Vashta nerada came to mind.
Octavian Sep 27, 2012 @ 9:47am 
Originally posted by xX_DoongeL_Xx:
I think robots and possibly aliens, there is no evidence but i think that would be realy cool, also what the hell do you need a handheld CAT scanner for? Maby to detect somthing in the robots so you know there enemies or not?
I'd assume so, it would be pretty cool to be attacked by an elevator or get chased by cleaning robots
Showing 1-15 of 42 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50