Este jogo recebeu o sinal verde da Comunidade!

A comunidade demonstrou interesse neste jogo. A Valve entrou em contato com este desenvolvedor para começarmos a preparar o lançamento no Steam.

Routine
Sam 22/set/2012 às 7:12
Anyone remember Nebula Echo Night?
I'm really excited about Routine because it looks somewhat similar to the old Playstation 2 game, Nebula Echo Night. Nebula Echo Night was a lunar horror adventure game made by From Software (the Dark Souls developer), a great concept with an excellent setting/theme.

Opening Video
Trailer

However the game had a completely butchered English localization/voice acting. And major framerate issues (not kidding the game was running at approx 15fps at times). Also it was not nearly as spooky as it could have been. But loved it anyway :)

So I'm having high hopes that Routine, that looks like it is set in a similar well crafted space environment. Hoping for some really spooky stuff and fun puzzles.
Última edição por Sam; 22/set/2012 às 7:14
Exibindo comentários 13 de 3
< >
Ceige 26/set/2012 às 0:57 
Surprising, but at the same time, since it's From Software, probably not that surprising (they did make the Armored Core games after all, so they've always been filling in for the (previously) niche genres).

I gotta say I love anything to do with space though ;-) It's so surreal, yet there's always that feeling that it's so natural at the same time!
Myself 5/out/2012 às 10:41 
It sure reminds me of System Shock
Hyper Girl 10/dez/2012 às 9:05 
It was creepy at times and it was tense when you had to sneak past ghosts though the only problem is sometimes you would find yourself with nothing to do until you got to the next area.

Other then that it was a decent game.
Exibindo comentários 13 de 3
< >
Por página: 15 30 50