Acestui joc i s-a dat undă verde de către comunitate!

Comunitatea şi-a arătat interesul privind acest joc. Valve a contactat acest producător pentru a începe demersurile către lansarea pe Steam.

Routine
ForCom5 21 sept., 2012 @ 8:31pm
DEAD SPACE REPLACEMENT?
SO! I'll say what's on everybody's mind. "HEY, this looks like Deadspace!" Well my good sir (or madame), it is and it can be even better; especially since Co-op in Dead Space has essentially killed the Horror genre.

Essential Question: Who thinks this is gonna be better than Dead Space? I sure do.
Afişate 1-15 din 100 de comentarii
< >
StoryOfTh3Year 21 sept., 2012 @ 8:40pm 
I would agree, if there are weapons.
cicala. 21 sept., 2012 @ 11:08pm 
I think it will be nothing like Dead Space, but still space horror probably psychological. Dead Space 3 will be slaughtered by EA.
Editat ultima dată de cicala.; 21 sept., 2012 @ 11:09pm
Sporkikis 21 sept., 2012 @ 11:17pm 
I think it will be better than Dead Space 3 and will RIVAL Dead Space 1 at the least if all goes well... I wish people would stop comparing the games though. They're the same genreish, but other than that, pretty different. IMO at least
Pvt. Leatherby [502nd PIR] [2-2] 22 sept., 2012 @ 12:32am 
I REALLY don't want powerful weapons in Routine [If any].

From what I can tell Routine is a completely different ballpark than Dead Space. We'll have to wait for the release to be sure, but I'm thinking Dead Space fans/players/whatever looking for TRUE horror, will migrate to Routine. So it's a yes and no. It won't replace ALL of the fanbase for dead space, since it's got a lot of shooting, but some.

This is the most hype I've had for a game for over a year, this really captured my attention. In short, at least for my tastes this will be better than Dead Space.
Editat ultima dată de Pvt. Leatherby [502nd PIR] [2-2]; 22 sept., 2012 @ 12:33am
Aaron Foster  [dezvoltator] 22 sept., 2012 @ 5:27am 
Ahh thanks for starting up a discussion guys! it was great to see! I feel like the only thing Routine and Dead Space have in common are the general Sci-Fi Horror theme, the game will be very very different, from the non linear exploration of the base kind of way to the way you interact with enemies and the general outcome of the game.. oh and let's not forget Perma-Death! I appreciate people saying that it may replace Dead Space, but really they are almost incomparable when it comes down to actual gameplay.

Really appreciate the support guys! it means a lot to us!

P.S everyone here at Lunar Software loves Dead Space, but we want to make something that feels a lot different, and I hope you guys feel that once you get your hands on it.
Cold Eyes 22 sept., 2012 @ 2:38pm 
can you free roam in this or is it a campaing
Aaron Foster  [dezvoltator] 22 sept., 2012 @ 3:31pm 
The base is completely open for you to explore, but there is a start and end to the story.
I Like Me / Armalite 22 sept., 2012 @ 8:42pm 
This looks extremely good! I eagerly await it's completion and release! I can see it now, Routine Gameplay and Commentary by Cr1tikal. Looking good speed racer!
[BL] MGO|taku 23 sept., 2012 @ 4:09am 
I'm going to love the replay-ability of the free-roaming aspect. I wonder if anything will change depending on the order you visit an area? 80's styled? Awesome, I love games that show how we forseen the future decades ago and how much it has changed upto now. (fallout's 50's style was awesome) If only you could slip in David Bowie's Space Oddity into the game lol.

Anyway, Great job! Looking forward to it. :)
Zero 23 sept., 2012 @ 5:48am 
This looks far superior to "Dead Space" However, only time will tell.
xX_DoongeL_Xx 23 sept., 2012 @ 7:21am 
I hate to compare games but this looks like a run and hide game alot like amnesia but with perma death and a mysterious story AND free roam. This is gonna be epic i cant wait. Plus "Dead Space 3" might not be scary and to be honest i wasn't scared of any of them in the first place, I think there going how "Resident Evil" did, They hade three scary games and then they go and make the rest action-packed and i dont realy care there both awsome games scary or not.
ForCom5 23 sept., 2012 @ 10:13am 
Love the convo here! Glad to see that we're all talking about it! You have my two cents already (being that I started this). Definitely looking for that Psychological thriller in that I wanna be scared out of my mind and only have three bullets (or whatever that awesome looking gun used for ammo) in the chamber, running (moonwalking?) for my life, and just overall...scared. This game has SO MUCH promises, I look forward to it!
Red Ranger 23 sept., 2012 @ 10:48am 
You guys try and fight your way through hordes of space zombies. Whether im alone or with another survivor I'm scared ♥♥♥♥less
Failsafe Operator 24 sept., 2012 @ 9:12pm 
i believe this game is going to be true survival horror. not a liner path that holds your hand from point to point. it's truely going to be hardcore in the sence that, perma death is the most extreme way of making the player feel fear.
mrhuggles 25 sept., 2012 @ 2:34pm 
Dead space is all jump scares, not actually creepiness or originality.
Afişate 1-15 din 100 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50