This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Routine
KANO Jun 30, 2013 @ 12:01pm
Zero G Gameplay?
I'm curious if anyone knows if the devs are planning any Zero G / Lunar exterior gameplay sections?
Realted to that topic, It also might be interesting to see a game mechanic, where if the player is hit with enough force via combat, equipment malfunction or accident he is launched into space effectivly causing death. Another idea would be some type of tethering system on a catwalk or Lunar Rover where your safe from free floating if attached but this also runs the risk of slowing down an escape attempt if pursued by an enemy. Just a passing thought I'm hoping the devs might see here and consider including in the game.
Last edited by KANO; Jun 30, 2013 @ 12:03pm
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Geomike Jun 30, 2013 @ 1:14pm 
I would be interested in this as well- it makes me think of the parts of the game The Swapper where you have to exit the space station and enter through another hatch.
FlyingFish May 12 @ 5:30pm 
Unless at the end of the game, you escape to a space station in which you leave through that, probably no
Bunny May 29 @ 12:09pm 
Micro-g is a must (no such thing as zero-g unless you are light years from the nearest galaxy)
mortuus Jun 25 @ 4:00pm 
zero g was fun in dead space they should add this too but who knows.. maybe does not fit i dont know in their gameplay plans..
A no0b Cookie Jun 25 @ 5:22pm 
They talked about it in another post,it seems there won't be zero g sessions,also moon has gravity as we should know
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50