This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Routine
AWPC Jun 13, 2013 @ 6:48am
Release date/progress report update please devs!
Please can oyu give us a status update will this make 2013 or not if so Q2 or Q3.

Thanks in advance for your answer.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Kawaii Priscilla Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:42am 
I wouldn't be worried about the release date and the progress, they said they are working on it still if you check Aaron's twitter feed.

BUT, i think that gameplay trailer has to be released soon, in order to actually show us the gameplay and get more exposure for the game. I don't care if the game isn't released until 2014, but a gameplay trailer would get more people interested in it.

They did release a pic of the "upcoming" gameplay trailer though: https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/965787_500109370044318_2146576727_o.jpg

I will give the devs another month before i decide to ask them about it again, but then again i think this game looks awesome and i would really hate to bug them :P
Nate Jun 19, 2013 @ 4:56am 
I hope that the game will be released soon :)
SaadReh Jun 23, 2013 @ 2:24pm 
The game isn't going to do well if no one has heard of it, a gameplay trailer will really get the hype going, anyway they said they would release a gameplay trailer like four months ago, I thinks its way overdue now.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50